CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

ok.....i know that this is kind of frightening..... but add me and dr.dive to the list. got a hotel, got the kids turfed, and have some ideas for airline tickets. watch out east coasters you are being invaded by doc and i....and honestly...i am kind of frightened how doc will behave.:o:o:o:o

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

True - I have been at a boogie with Bolas - hence renamed Bolass. There is very little chance I can top his antics, although I can fill out a thong much more effectively.:$

It is official, plane tickets booked last night, Cindy and I will be checking out southern hospitality.:)
Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

True - I have been at a boogie with Bolas - hence renamed Bolass. There is very little chance I can top his antics, although I can fill out a thong much more effectively.:$

It is official, plane tickets booked last night, Cindy and I will be checking out southern hospitality.:)
Doc

Just cuz you put your potato in the front versus the back... :P

Be great to see ya!!! After New Years in Seb is looking less and less likely. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Cindy and I will be checking out southern hospitality.

hahahaha....oh, I'll show you southern hospitality, all right. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey, I'm used to spankins by Amazon, I'm sure I can handle a little abuse by lil-ol Andrea;);)

By the way, I'm sure Amazon would like me to give Andrea a little love tap on the butt cheek:$;)

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Well it looks like the ARMY might let me take my mid tour leave from the sandbox over this weekend. I should find out in a few weeks!

Count me in for the weekend as long as I get another nite of debauchery at La Jungla!

My tolerance will be down due to my strict adherance to General Order #1 for MNF-I... this should be fun!
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

Merry Christmas to you my friend.

90 days will go fast! :o

Cept for the boy balloon dad, hope it's a bitch for him! ;)

hahahahahahaha!! Can't wait fo his thing, iv been working close to 3 weeks straight to get money saved up to knock out my liscense so I'll be able to Jump freely :) hope to get some aff knocked out this next weekend if the weather holds!

Merry Christmas guys!! :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.