CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Per the Skyfreaks Roaming DZ forum:

If you would like a slot, post here and mail a check made out to RoamingDZ.com for $90 to the address below. Include with your check your user name,your real name,your e-mail address and when you would like to make your jump. You will recieve an e-mail when I get your check and your name will be added to this post.

RoamingDZ.com
P.O. Box 363
Bolingbroke,Ga 31004

In case you're wondering, we want the Sunday hop :)
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Christmas money? WTF is that? I'm gonna be in debt for months just from shopping!

It's because of kids. Otherwise you learn the trick of ... One for me, one for someone else! ;) Paying early for Fitzgerald is the "one for me". :ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

If you want your name added to the list, please do not quote it. Simply say that you're attending the boogie and I will add your name and update this list weekly.

I am going to be there, Kyle.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Hey, I've talked with Aaron and Chucky about getting together a birthday-way, but we can't remember who the fourth person was that has a March 20th birthday. So, if you happen to know, let me know. Or, don't...cause we're jumping anyway. :P

SCR #14809

Hey, I've talked with Aaron and Chucky about getting together a birthday-way, but we can't remember who the fourth person was that has a March 20th birthday. So, if you happen to know, let me know. Or, don't...cause we're jumping anyway. :P

My birthday is March 27th...is that close enough????

Why don't you just get all the March birthday assholes together for a big asshole round? If you can get at least 8 people, make a 4 way base with high and tight grips, and the other 4 fill in slot flakes on the leg grips, then you get what looks like a tight asshole formation. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Cyndi's in (cause she rocks)!
SCR #14809

..Why don't you just get all the March birthday assholes together for a big asshole round? If you can get at least 8 people, make a 4 way base with high and tight grips, and the other 4 fill in slot flakes on the leg grips, then you get what looks like a tight asshole formation. :D:D:D

AND an SCR or two to boot!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Mine is the 28th :P
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

The List:

aardvarkeater
amstalder
Anthony & Kathleen Stone
azuleskies
Billy "First to get thrown off the mechanical bull" Vance
Chris Spence
dannydan
denete
Ellie (sweeeet)
Eric "The Rican"
HALO1
Harmless Ryan
Hushpuppy
Iago
iluvtofly
Jean
Julie Spence
Keithbar
Ken Stone
kingbunky
lauraliscious, MrLicious, & Delilah
littleskycrab
LuckyMcSwervy
micduran
Mirage62 + 66
mouth & youngin
Mutumbo
normiss
popsjumper
PsycoBob
RastaRicanAir
rick
SARLDO
Scotty C.
Seebs112
Shakey Dog
SkyChimp "Dan"
skymama
Sletzer
Spence
Tami C.
Taxiway (Scott)
Thanatos340
The Don
Thomas Crowe
Tmaricle55
Towerrat
Wayneflorida
wildcard451

If you want your name added to the list, please do not quote it. Simply say that you're attending the boogie and I will add your name and update this list weekly.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Just realized my name wasn't on there...cause I don't have the patience to read through all that stuff to see if it got put there. Bring the youngan too...she is buggin the mess out of me to do a tandem...go figure. Put her to work Spence.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Lisa you would let Spence "have" you daughter??? OMG

Yeah, what the hell kind of mother are you? :S:D

Trust me guys...she keeps Spence in line. BUT she is off limits to ALL of ya'll. Trust me on this one....mother knows best here. And I am licensed in the state of GA to carry a weapon. (NTS...bring the machine gun)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.