CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

-Camping and RV slots on site

TENT campers -- there is designated space for tents available on a first come, served basis.

RV campers -- slots are going fast!! Let me know if you need one. $15 a night for FULL hookups.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Geez, you guys are going to make it so we have to surf through pages and pages of lists in order to get any actual info about the boogie. Besides, half the people will flake and not show up anyway...not that I've ever done that before. :):P

Oh, I'm coming. :)

Awesome. I would love to have you say "Fuck you Billy" to my face again. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

dannydan
Ellie (sweeeet)
iluvtofly
Jean
Julie
micduran
Mutumbo
normiss
rick
shakey dog
skymama
Spence
The Don

ill be there, if for nothing else than the bull and beer. and of course the fine company of yalls folks B|;)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

-Camping and RV slots on site

TENT campers -- there is designated space for tents available on a first come, served basis.

RV campers -- slots are going fast!! Let me know if you need one. $15 a night for FULL hookups.

Pm sent I need an rv slot please if you need money to reserve let me know how to pay.

BillyVance
dannydan
Ellie (sweeeet)
iluvtofly
Jean
Julie
micduran
Mutumbo
normiss
rick
shakey dog
skymama
Spence
The Don
Taxiway (Scott)

I noticed my name kept getting left off each successive list. Dammit. Use THIS list to add to, and THEN use the last list posted to add to afterwards. >:(:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Geez, you guys are going to make it so we have to surf through pages and pages of lists in order to get any actual info about the boogie. Besides, half the people will flake and not show up anyway...not that I've ever done that before. :):P

Oh, I'm coming. :)

INFO: Boogie. Georgia. St. Patty's Day. Beer. Music. Airplanes. Beer. Balloons. Food. Skydiving. Beer. Bellydancing. Bull. Hilarious concussions. Beer. Jello shots. Pudding shots(?). Men in Kilts.
...Happy?

amstalder
CSpencefly
dannydan
Ellie (sweeeet)
iluvtofly
Jean
Julie
micduran
Mutumbo
normiss
rick
RastaRicanAir
shakey dog
skymama
The Don
Taxiway (Scott)
Wayneflorida
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

bunch of fucknuggets.... :|:D

What?

I guess that should have been directed at Normiss only. Figured you were in on it too. After my rant about my name continuing to be left off after I added it, he reposted the list without my name. Then you posted it the same way. :D

What?

I guess that should have been directed at Normiss only. Figured you were in on it too. After my rant about my name continuing to be left off after I added it, he reposted the list without my name. Then you posted it the same way. :D

Me??? Would a perfect angel such as myself ever participate in such debauchery as to abuse the handicapped? I think not.

What?

HEY! I tried to help you out, and you dont even notice!!!