CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

That's right kids Skymama has full moderator privileges at the boogie but instead of a ban button she has a paddle.

Woohoo! I'll have a paddle and I'm not afraid to use it!

I'm particularly going to go after people who don't pick up after themselves. This ain't your mama's house; if you have trash, put it in a trash bin! If you see that a bin is full, ask Spence if he needs you to empty it. If we all put in 10 min. every day of helping out, the place will look great and Spence won't be so grouchy. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

if your going to wear your chaps i may have to break out my leather as well....i will even bring the whip -

You with a whip and me with a paddle...we could do some interesting Orfun initiations with those! :ph34r:

Right now I am VERY glad that I've already gone through my Orfun initiation. Mine was bad enough with just a paddle, I can't imagine how bad it would be with a whip involved. B|B|:D

Spence since I cannot jump put me on the volenteer list............I don't do windows or clean toilets but will help out with whatever you need.

Can you fix toilets so Spence doesn't have to? :$:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I will gladly frisk all woman...........can't be to carefull

I have a stack of applications for this position already. :)What are your qualifications? And why would a woman want to be frisked by you?

WE can't be too careful, ya know. B|
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Here is the hotel info for the closest hotels in Fitzgerald. The ones marked with an * have agreed to help my out with rooms for staff and pilots. I am still waiting to hear back on a couple so other may decide to do that.The first four on the list are all the same distance from the airport,the others I did not visit.When you make reservations please call the hotels direct and be sure to tell them you are with the skydiver group. If you already have reservations please call back and make sure they have you listed with our group.

*The Inn at Fitzgerald
(229) 423-6661
$43.99 single or double queens
$49.99 kings

*Vista Inn Express
(229) 423-5151
$49.99 double or kings

*Country Hearth Inn
(229) 409-9911
$45 single $55 double queen $55 king

*Western Motel
(229) 424-9500
$45 single $49.95 double

Uptown Motel
(229) 423-4351

Colony Motel
(229) 423-4379

Dorminy Massee
House
(229) 423-3123

...What are your qualifications? And why would a woman want to be frisked by you?

...I'm harmless

No >:(

I am ;)

Oooops...right you are. I'm just somewhat harmless.
:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I will be there.

I realized that several of the semi-regulars from the SDR poker tourneys are going to be at Fitz and was wondering if there might be any interest in getting a game together one night. I have zero experience in organizing a game, but knew that you did. Would you be interested in this...or would anybody on the thread be interested?
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)