CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Is that Skymama sporting librarian glasses under her full face?? Damn! I didn't know ANYTHING could make her more naughty-hot, but librarian glasses??

+1
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Is that Skymama sporting librarian glasses under her full face?? Damn! I didn't know ANYTHING could make her more naughty-hot, but librarian glasses??

+1

+10;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Great Boogie! Good to get in the air again with old friends and some new ones. Weather cooperated Friday and Saturday (thank goodness). The balloon rocked! The otters were busy. After sundown, the beverages were cold, the food was hot, and folks were friendly. On Saturday afternoon, I was privileged to witness a marriage proposal and acceptance, which, the newly engaged couple celebrated with a sunset jump.

My wife, Chris (no, not that one) accompanied me and had her own adventures riding her bicycle 20+ miles each day, chasing balloons, checking out the Wild Chicken Festival, and making photos of the action. Even though she didn't get into the air, she claims to have had as good a time as anyone (Don't argue with her; she's from Detroit.)

My thanks go to Chris Spence and everyone else who made it all happen. You know who you are, and I appreciate you.

A special shout out to Dan Cripps. Rakkasan, you inspire me to jump into my eighties. I hope to share the sky with you again, soon.

Tp everyone who attended, may fair skies and favorable winds greet each and every day you seek to get into the air,

Tin Man B|

lol...I was going to get a pair of prescription sunglasses so I could look like one of the cool kids, but maybe not now! :$

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I thought so. I sent you a message via Facebook and didn't get a reply so I thought they belonged to someone else.
I'll take real good care of them for you B|

Maybe I should've left me there to be found.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

***Disclaimer: No tents were harmed during the course of this boogie.:D

BARELY!! :P

barely... by a long shot... not even close... it all means the same at the end of the day.:)

barely... by a long shot... not even close... it all means the same at the end of the day.:)

True. You win. :P

B|

What do I win?:o

B|

Vodka soaked gummie bears?

B|

OMG!!! Those were way to delicious for their own good.

B|

WOO HOO!!!! I'll take it!