CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Great Boogie Spence ! It was a blast as usual.

And I do believe somebody owes me 5 bucks following a certain corseted woman's bull riding performance.... ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

A fun and safe weekend was had by all. Thank you everyone for playing nice. :)
So many new friends I made and dz.com people I met!
amstalder - nice ass ;)

To the people who volunteered their time and talent - you all helped make this event great!

Ken Stone, JohnDeere, Rick Ream - thanks for organizing and getting people in the air.

Kele01, Blueskyserenity and Megan - thanks for herding the jumpers onto the right planes.

DannyDan and JohnDeere - that you both for helping out SO much. Every little bit helps but you guys went well above the call!!

Big Way organizers - thanks for the great communication with manifest and for keeping your jumps safe. Sorry y'all didn't make it.

Jim Graham - thanks for keeping me entertained.

Futuredivot for the divot dew - was I really the only one to drunk dial you?????

Gonzo, The_Don and Aardvarkeater - thanks for flames.

aerotoy - thanks for the home brew seminar and the bottles!

90% of everyone - thanks for keeping the trash to a minimum!

Special thanks to the Carbones for keeping us fed. :)
We are already working on ways to make next year even better!

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Chris, Julie... You guys are awesome! Last year was so well enjoyed, and yet you guys improved it so much this year. No paid advertisement and yet the place was PACKED! That says something about your events! You should be proud. Job VERY WELL DONE!

The Carbones kept this fat kid stuck in a little kid's body happy as hell with plenty of tasty grub, the manifest girls were easy to work with and easy on the eyes too.;) Always smiling.

The weather caused a bit of a hiccup on Wednesday and a bit of a coma on Sunday, but Friday and Saturday couldn't have been any better.

There was never a shortage of volunteers to help clean up, pick up off jumpers, make a quick run for this or that, be a chaser for the balloon loads, etc.:)
For the mostpart, people were very good about cleaning up after themselves. Having been to many other boogies, the amount of trash on the ground was far less than what I've typically seen at other boogies. More trash cans next year will help, but you can never completely cover it... the drunk locals that come to join the party don't care and some of the drunk skydivers don't either. But to the majority of you guys, thank you. It's a big help whether you realize it or not.

The cops only got called once that I can recall on Saturday night... Something about fireworks or some such thing. I never saw any fireworks, so I can't comment on the validity of their purpose for being there...:) I think they just were pissed because they were working and really wanted to party with us so they came by to say hi anyways.:)B|

Robby and I were out there every night entertaining the crowd. Well, he was entertaining the crowd, I was making Robby look that much better.:D

Someone needs to get Sunman some glasses, as apparently, his depth perception is WAY off... his swoop after sunset load saw him swimming back to shore from the MIDDLE of the pond.:D

There are soooo many things I can say about this boogie, but I think I'll save a tidbit or two for later conversation.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EVERYONE WHO HELPED GET THIS THING AS GREAT AS IT WAS! I SEE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS AND A BIGGER EVENT IN THE FUTURE FOR FITZ! PRETTY SOON, WE'RE GONNA BE TAKING OVER THE WHOLE AIRPORT TO ACCOMMODATE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WE'RE GONNA HAVE!!!B|:)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

A fun and safe weekend was had by all. Thank you everyone for playing nice. :)
So many new friends I made and dz.com people I met!
amstalder - nice ass ;)

To the people who volunteered their time and talent - you all helped make this event great!

Anthony Stone, JohnDeere, Rick Ream - thanks for organizing and getting people in the air.

Kele01, Blueskyserenity and Megan - thanks for herding the jumpers onto the right planes.

DannyDan and JohnDeere - that you both for helping out SO much. Every little bit helps but you guys went well above the call!!

Big Way organizers - thanks for the great communication with manifest and for keeping your jumps safe. Sorry y'all didn't make it.

Jim Graham - thanks for keeping me entertained.

Futuredivot for the divot dew - was I really the only one to drunk dial you?????

Gonzo, The_Don and Aardvarkeater - thanks for flames.

aerotoy - thanks for the home brew seminar and the bottles!

90% of everyone - thanks for keeping the trash to a minimum!

Special thanks to the Carbones for keeping us fed. :)
We are already working on ways to make next year even better!

Fixed this. Anthony would be sad if Ken got the kudos for his organizing. ;)

AWESOME BOOGIE and thanks to all you 35 jump wonders that jumped with me and took on a ride. LOL :ph34r:

I'v got to say this boogie was one of the best times I've ever had! My abs are still sore from laughing so much. :D

I hadn't met a single one of you in person prior to arriving on Wednesday evening and I felt nothing but warm welcomes all around right up until I left on Sunday. This is definitely going to be an annual event for me!

Some of my memorable moments were:
Gorging on as much southern food as I could possibly consume with the fat kid trapped in a skinny kid's body (aka gonzo) :P
waking from a nap just in time to look out the tent window and see Sunman do a cartwheel or two across the pond :D:D
Watching txflier go into a sit from his ballon jump
Making my pre-second ballon jump
Getting locked in the bathroom at 3:15 am due to a faulty lock that trapped a few women over the weekend :$
Getting my muff bros. number on what Rick called "the best hoop dive ever" B|
Wearing my chaps and riding the mechanical bull
Bolas turning the mechanical bull into a biohazard :S
Witnessing Orphan initiations (skymama must have practiced at the batting cages first :ph34r:)
Experiencing Divet Dew and Psycho Punch and living to tell about it.

And kingbunky, we were both wrong, it was Laurel Thatcher Ulrich ;)

Oh and I was told that my jello shots are a very close second to Jello Jay's :)

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I got locked in that bathroom for a bit too. I was worried because I was on a call!

It was great meeting you, I'm glad you had a good time. You have fabulous legs, Darlin'! ;)

skymama must have practiced at the batting cages first

No, I think I just had a lot of enthusiasm. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Bolas turning the mechanical bull into a biohazard

Being that I missed the whole thing, what the hell did Bolas do now? :S

You can never count on Bolas to behave 100% at a boogie. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It was classic, RastaRicanAir made a statement to the effect that we should all take note that we should all be thankful that Bolas was actually clothed when Bolas ripped off his shorts in pure stripper fashion and jumped on the bull in a thong. :S:ph34r::ph34r:
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Nice to have an honorable mention

Aww, now I feel bad. I meant you when I wrote "harmless ryan"...your name is ryan and your username is harmless, it's an honest mistake! I still don't belive you're harmless. :P

And, I thought Jay had told me Dittodog, but nothing came up when I did a search. Silly man added an extra g.

Thanks for the jump! Did you post the video?
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It was classic, RastaRicanAir made a statement to the effect that we should all take note that we should all be thankful that Bolas was actually clothed when Bolas ripped off his shorts in pure stripper fashion and jumped on the bull in a thong. :S:ph34r::ph34r:

He tried that at the bonfire too...
But a super soaked filled with ice water had him & his buddy running for cover!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Getting locked in the bathroom at 3:15 am due to a faulty lock that trapped a few women over the weekend :$

You definately weren't the only one stuck in the girls' bathroom... I think I had at least 2 saves myself.B|

I'm still waiting for my cases of beer, though.>:(

:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

He tried that at the bonfire too...
But a super soaked filled with ice water had him & his buddy running for cover!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::)

That was great Don! I think you saved a lot of peoples vision:S:ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

On a similar note... did anyone get a picture of me on the bull with my kilt on?

I wish I had a picture of what I saw when you fell off! :);)

Whoever was flying the yellow PD canopy on the second-to-last GSR jump you pulled off a great 90-right-180-left landing next to the pond. It looked great. You did an even better job of flying into the canopy traffic coming West OVER the pond under 1k feet (right in front of me, I might add) and pulling it off without hitting anyone.

Do it again and I pop your silver and throw your crap in the pond. Hope you can swim.

If he wasn't cut from making further jumps, he should have been. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What a great boogie. Once again Spence nailed it. I had an amazing time, and easily had some of the best skydives of my short career. I'll never forget my pre-second multiple plane formation exit out of an otter to see 69 other skydivers in the air at the same time. Simply amazing.

It was good to see everyone again. I don't think I could have been any happier with this weekend.... unless I was the Indian guy that ran the package store. That guy just loves skydivers, let me tell you :D

I'll definitely be back next year.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I wanted to remind everyone we will be transmitting manifest on an FM station so you can hear it where ever you are. Bring a portable radio if you would like to take advantage of this. You should be able to tune in from the hotels in town. Frequency to be announced.

And this helps me how? Asshole.

:D

Funniest story of the boogie so far.

The airport manager went out looking for some people who landed off, walking through the woods yelling out for Billy Vance.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And no, he was not in the woods.