CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

I got here at 1:00.
It is a beautiful 64 and sunny here. We are getting everything ready.

So far Sprint and Verizon are working well here. :)
edited to say Sprint instead of AT&T is working here. :S

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

So far AT&T and Verizon are working well here.

AT&T, really? It shows no coverage on their map.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

until 15 minutes before the bagpipes play. :S

Actually, things start to wind down after the first person is prevented from falling into the fire. But official curfew is when the last person passes out on a car.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Iago is here he says his AT&T wireless works great!

Correction: Full signal on my Sprint.

Tuesday afternoon BEFORE the boogie and campers are starting to trickle in. The guy at the Liquor store is happy to see us in town.

lol thats a good sign of things to come! :P Just hope the rest of the town feels the same way. ;):D:D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

To say it guys but m not sure ill make this one. Work has kinda fucked me, not getting me days off i thought i had until yesterday and im nowhere near as far in my skydiving career as i would have liked. No gear plus no liscense means no fun :( i MIGHT make it up for a night but i most likely wont be junping a all. Sorry. :(

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Looks like I'm going to make this one (Saturday into Sunday at least).

Farm jumpers: I owe a beer fine for my pre-second jump a the Farm, and the reserve ride that followed it (I blame the spot) - this will be the only opportunity I have to pay my debts for about 6 weeks, so.... will there be a Farm area at the boogie? I will bring the crates there if you let me know where it is... B|

Hopefully this post won't get lost in the static (900+ replies??) of this thread...

"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

Oh, there might be a few.
:P

...well, if you direct me to wherever you are hanging out there is a crate in it for you ;)
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

You're not camping? That's where all the fun is...

And if you are asking how late the party goes... :D:D

Its too cold... You never know, though, I may conveniently crash in your tent saturday :P.

And thanks to everyone for letting me know how late the party goes :$

Farm jumpers: I owe a beer fine for my pre-second jump a the Farm, and the reserve ride that followed it (I blame the spot) .... will there be a Farm area at the boogie? I will bring the crates there if you let me know where it is... B|.

You got beer?
No worries...we'll find YOU!
:D:D:D

Beer posts NEVER get lost!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Does anyone know if psychobob is gonna make it this year?

Talked to Psycho this past Saturday him and about 8 others from Emerald Coast plan on going !!! :)

does that include you chicky? havent seen you in awhile. :)

Hey Ash
I will be there late Friday. Mr. Don will be there along with Elvis, Timber and maybe Danno. Should be a hoot !!!! B| I'll keep an eye out for you maybe do a jump or two or three....

YOU CAN ADD ALL OUR NAMES !!! :P

Timber? I have not seen him in YEARS! Then again, it's probably been a decade since I last jumped at Emerald Coast. Tell him to look for me. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Does anyone know if psychobob is gonna make it this year?

Talked to Psycho this past Saturday him and about 8 others from Emerald Coast plan on going !!! :)

does that include you chicky? havent seen you in awhile. :)

Hey Ash
I will be there late Friday. Mr. Don will be there along with Elvis, Timber and maybe Danno. Should be a hoot !!!! B| I'll keep an eye out for you maybe do a jump or two or three....

YOU CAN ADD ALL OUR NAMES !!! :P

Wayne is coming too! Dan gave me the for sure today, and im bringing a friend. Gonna be a good time :)

Looks like I am gonna make it. Dont know where I am gonna sleep yet but should be there by Fri. See you all soon

wooohooo.....i haven't seen you since sebas last year....looking forward to seeing you and your brother again :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Heading to bed soon to catch a 6:50 am flight to ATL. Will be arriving with LadyDiver in Fitz around 9pm. Can't wait. CY all tomorrowB|;)

hahahahaha.....i was going to post but you beat me to it....damn doc, why did you have to leave work before me....:S:S:S:S:S:S

see you all tomorrow nite....i will be the shy prim and proper representation from wa. state..... :):):):):):S:D:ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ok Mr Chris,

Looks like Koons is leaving today in his RV, rumor has it he will take the PD tent down for you. I will get it to him before he leaves.

I will be bringing down extra crap from work like, audible batteries, gloves, goggles, etc. If you have a request let me know ASAP. Go here to see what we carry. www.chutingstargear.com

I will be hanging a SkyFest Banner at the Farm Tent so look for it if you need something.

Do you have a need for a billboard tarp? I have two that I can bring. Will also bring two 10x10 pop ups.

The Thunderbow is ready to jump, whoo hooo!!

later