CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

I wanted to remind everyone we will be transmitting manifest on an FM station so you can hear it where ever you are. Bring a portable radio if you would like to take advantage of this. You should be able to tune in from the hotels in town. Frequency to be announced.

That is an AWESOME idea. More boogies need to do that. :)

I wanted to remind everyone we will be transmitting manifest on an FM station so you can hear it where ever you are.

bwahahahaha -- if you fuckers don't clean up after yourselves at night i'm going to blast Susan Boyle music throughout boogie land all day.
B|:|>:(:S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Thats my Fave!:SB|:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Edit to add if you dont plan on cleaning up after yourself then you are a sloppy fuck! And should invite your mom to do so for you;) It never stops amazing me how shitty some people can be to there own community!:S>:(B| Come on people lets give the town of Fizt. a reason to welcome us back with open arms!:)

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I wanted to remind everyone we will be transmitting manifest on an FM station so you can hear it where ever you are.

bwahahahaha -- if you fuckers don't clean up after yourselves at night i'm going to blast Susan Boyle music throughout boogie land all day.

She'll blast it loud enough that even Billy will hear it. :D:D
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

I wanted to remind everyone we will be transmitting manifest on an FM station so you can hear it where ever you are. Bring a portable radio if you would like to take advantage of this. You should be able to tune in from the hotels in town. Frequency to be announced.

And this helps me how? Asshole.

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think Spences answer list has changed.. :ph34r:
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Go ahead and warm up the CDs...you're gonna have a lot of GA skydivers there.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The weather forecast looks great for friday and sat. In the 70's almost no wind fri and 8mph on sat. I am going to have to hit the pond dont worry I am bringing my snorkel incase my swoop doesnt go so well. lol

I about have my camper loaded except for food and booze.

You really don't remember much from last year, do you?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

5 words....Psycho Punch and Jello Shots.

Much as I'm always afraid to say it, I'm with the Don on this one. I ran music for 3 days and nights last time. That's one Courtney Love-sized blackout you're suffering from!! :P:P:P

BTW, All: WRDZ-Sky Pirate Radio will be back on the Air in the Air starting Friday morning, and my PM lines are now open for requests that don't suck.
ATTENTION CAMPERS: In case you're concerned about sleeping through Load 1 on Saturday, don't worry. The bagpipes will be blaring BRIGHT and EARLY to get you on your feet!! ;):)>:(:ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is