CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

I unexpectedly have free time next week and would like to go to this . . . unfortunately, my reserve needs a repack. Will any riggers be out there that could repack? I live in Mississippi and there are no riggers here. Of course, I'd be willing to pay extra - considering the circumstances. Thanks

Requests are open for discussion???
<>
Tami

Seafood jambalaya. Or gumbo. Or ooooohhh low country boil. Dare I even say crawdads?? You're gettin' the picture, right? I'm thinkin' feesh.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I unexpectedly have free time next week and would like to go to this . . . unfortunately, my reserve needs a repack. Will any riggers be out there that could repack? I live in Mississippi and there are no riggers here. Of course, I'd be willing to pay extra - considering the circumstances. Thanks

My understanding is that there will be several
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

I will double check on this and see who will be there. When will you be arriving?

I will double check on this and see who will be there. When will you be arriving?

Thank you very much. I plan to get there Thursday, mid-afternoon.

Last update to the list. See you all there!

The List:

aardvarkeater
amstalder
Anthony & Kathleen Stone
azuleskies
Bibliophile
Billy "Deaf Kilt Wearing Bastard" Vance
Billy "All in on 2-7" Vance
Billy "I ran out of stuff to say about him" Vance
Bolas
Chiquita
Chris Spence
dannydan
denete
Dittodogg
doog
Ellie (sweeeet)
Eric "The Rican"
fmmobley
gonzalesna
HALO1
Harmless Ryan
Iago
iluvtofly
Jean
jguy904
jimmytavino
JohnDeere +Txflier "Mr. Jackass"
Julie Spence
jumpoutnow
k-dubjumps
Ken Stone
kingbunky
ladydyver & drdive
lauraliscious, MrLicious, & Delilah
littleskycrab
LuckyMcSwervy
mgregory
micduran
Mirage62 + 66
mouth & youngin
Mutumbo
normiss
Pokerstar
popsjumper
PsycoBob
ranger28
RastaRicanAir
rick
roundcanopy
Scotty C.
Seebs112
selbbub78
Shakey Dog
SkyChimp "Dan"
Skydave103
skymama
Sletzer
Tami C.
Taxiway (Scott)
Thanatos340
The Don
Thomas Crowe
Tmaricle55
Towerrat
upndownshop
vdschoor
Wayneflorida
wildcard451
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

PSA - RV slots are FULL.

If you plan on showing up with an RV and have not confirmed a slot be sure to bring a 50amp to 30amp converter and extension cords.

We will find a spot for you but you need to be patient and flexible.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

PSA - RV slots are FULL.

If you plan on showing up with an RV and have not confirmed a slot be sure to bring a 50amp to 30amp converter and extension cords.

I would like to add, There is plenty of room, we will just have to work out the parking. Bring good cords. Anyone who is in the overflow area we will have a portable tank you can use to dump your tanks if needed. We will do what ever we can to make this work for everyone if you have the right attitude. If you don't you will get to meet the old me.

I want to thank Mic for keeping the RV list for me. One less thing on my mind.

PSA - RV slots are FULL.

I will be up thursday morning hopefully before noon to claim my spot. I can use 30amp or 50 amp and dont care where you put me. Dont give my spot away plz.:)

PSA - RV slots are FULL.

I would like to add, There is plenty of room, we will just have to work out the parking. Bring good cords. Anyone who is in the overflow area we will have a portable tank you can use to dump your tanks if needed. We will do what ever we can to make this work for everyone if you have the right attitude. If you don't you will get to meet the old me.

I have over 100ft of good 50 amp cord and 50ft of 30amp cord if some one needs more cord.

Dont give my spot away plz.:)

You were one of the first to request a slot. I won't give it away. I like people who plan ahead. :)

Iago - I should be there around 1:00 pm. Spence will probably get there around the same time.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

PSA - RV slots are FULL.

I have over 100ft of good 50 amp cord and 50ft of 30amp cord if some one needs more cord.

Thanks man!!

I'll be pulling up Thursday evening with a boogie virgin in tow. :)
Any news on a whirly bird? [:/]

I've been working on that and 50 other things today. The costs I have been quoted I don't think I can make it happen. There are just no skydiver friendly choppers close by. And the operators are not willing to take a gamble. They want too much for ferry fees.

I wanted to remind everyone we will be transmitting manifest on an FM station so you can hear it where ever you are. Bring a portable radio if you would like to take advantage of this. You should be able to tune in from the hotels in town. Frequency to be announced.