CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Are you stealing my fucking beer?:D

BTW, I thought your post was funny. I was going to post about the Eric Cartman method but thought it would piss someone off.:D

Since when has that stopped you?
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

BTW, I thought your post was funny. I was going to post about the Eric Cartman method but thought it would piss someone off.:D

I can't win. Let me be myself and I'm angry. Let me try to be nice and everyone wants to know why and says I'm boring. Screw you all!!!:D:D:D

I can't win. Let me be myself and I'm angry. Let me try to be nice and everyone wants to know why and says I'm boring. Screw you all!!!:D:D:D

Thats more like it!! :P
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Let me try to be nice and everyone wants to know why and says I'm boring.

I'm ok with you being nice and boring on the forums. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So who all is heading down from Atlanta area on Wednesday and when? I have a ride but I am sure if they could head down earlier they would be happy. So I figured I would see if anyone is heading down in the afternoon.

Also, I will have a massage table (having it shipped so no worries about trying to fit it in a car) there so if anyone needs any kinks worked out while there let me know.

Rachel
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

What?
ANOTHER post deleted????

:D:D:D
SOME people
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Aw hell, man...I got a special request...

Work it out with your Big Kahuna to magically delete a couple of days, say Monday and Tuesday so we can get there sooner.

I'm getting antsy.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Also, I will have a massage table (having it shipped so no worries about trying to fit it in a car) there so if anyone needs any kinks worked out while there let me know.

What are your rates? I might need to bring some more cash!

Oh...that sounds dirty. :$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just curious and hope this isn’t a rehash… Has the Skyvan been locked in and are we still scheduled to have three aircraft? Don’t recall reading that the Skyvan was locked in (could be age creeping up on me[:/]).

Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Just curious and hope this isn’t a rehash… Has the Skyvan been locked in and are we still scheduled to have three aircraft? Don’t recall reading that the Skyvan was locked in (could be age creeping up on me[:/]).

We are scheduled to have 3 Super Otters. The Skyvan turned out to be a pipe dream but may still stop by but I am not counting on it. I should have never said anything about it till it was a sure thing.

I am thinking more toward a Mexican Fiesta Friday instead of Stuffed Chicken Breast. Chicken and Beef Taco’s with Spanish Rice and Beans. It was a big hit at the Skydive Atlanta Halloween Boogie. Please remember folks, early sign up for dinners is critical for preparation. Love you guys and cant wait to see everyone!!! :)

Requests are open for discussion???
>
Tami

I'm always a fan of good Southern eats!

(Starts to speak)

Nah, I'll say it in person... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ok...................DAMN IT..................

Remove me and that elf I married from the list......

I have to go to UNC at the end of next week for a boiler inspection.............drive home visit the elf and elflings..........and then drive back to RDU to fly back to Misery Monday Morning............

>:(every year my job pulls BS like this>:(

Ok...................DAMN IT..................

Remove me and that elf I married from the list......

I have to go to UNC at the end of next week for a boiler inspection.............drive home visit the elf and elflings..........and then drive back to RDU to fly back to Misery Monday Morning............

>:(every year my job pulls BS like this>:(

You suck man. Do the inspection slap the elf and beat the elflings. Mumble under your breath on the way out I am going skydiving damn it. I am taking your rig to Art for a repack in the morning with mine.B|