CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

I'll have 2 batches this year. One for Friday and one for Saturday.
I might even make some jello shots this year.

Don't forget, I've got permission to use the kitchen to make jello shots too! There's gonna be a whole lot a jello jigglin' going on. B| Which reminds me, are there untinsels and such in the kitchen?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Speaking of packing, how's it going with the packers!

I have put the word out that we need packers and I am compiling a list. If any of your people have a favorite packer they would like to bring that would be great.

Will bring one for sure, possibly two. :)

I already have those two. :D Bring two more.

Smart ass. :P I'll work on em all. :)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

There were some, I think.
I have a fully stocked kitchen in my camper. You are welcome to use what you need. :)

There's Walmart right down the road. I'll be happy to provide whatever ya'll need as well. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

When will info on the group tents be available?

Just been waiting for someone to ask.

A 15x15 frame tent is $150 they usually throw in the side for me for free. Sizes and costs go up from there.

I supply a large packing tent, 40x60 or larger, at the event but if you will be hanging out with a few people it is nice to have a private place to put all your stuff and it can double as a place to sleep.

I have a feeling that I may regret asking this later, but is there anyone besides RastaRicanAir interested in going in on a tent?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

A 15x15 frame tent is $150 they usually throw in the side for me for free. Sizes and costs go up from there.

I supply a large packing tent, 40x60 or larger, at the event but if you will be hanging out with a few people it is nice to have a private place to put all your stuff and it can double as a place to sleep.

I have a feeling that I may regret asking this later, but is there anyone besides RastaRicanAir interested in going in on a tent?

If we can get some more takers, I'll go in on one. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You might want to start a thread at RoamingDZ.com, easier to find then here.

If we can get some more takers, I'll go in on one. :)

I'm in. I say we divide it... crisco twister on one side, puddin' slip n' slide on the other.;)

Finishin' puttin' in my leave request this week. I made sure to take care of it extra early to deter any unforseen conflicts involving training. Not a moment too soon either. I talked with my supervisor and began putting it in yesterday, and today they tried to put me down for a 6 week training course that would consume almost the entire month of March. Dodged a bullet there!B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

with the expected increase in numbers for this year, have you considered getting a shower trailer for the campers or anyone else who might need one? (i.e. swoopers who go swimming, pie receivers, etc.) I know the building there has 2 of them, but it couldn't hurt to add a few. Just a thought.:)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What I need is an idea of what size tent you need. As posted in the Roamingdz.com forums yesterday 15x15 $150, 20x20 $275, the 40x60 I put up last year is $960 and a 40x80 is like $1200.

Please let me know as soon as possible if The Farm is going to want a large tent as I will need to figure out the layout.

Anyone besides me going to use it as their place of slumber?

Oh, brrrr! It got really cold at night last year. Bring your thermals!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon