CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

In my experience MrLicious is always up for a good dz.com boogie poker game! :P I'm sure he'd be in for a game.

I would too. So he's got a new dz.com name? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In my experience MrLicious is always up for a good dz.com boogie poker game! :P I'm sure he'd be in for a game.

:D:D
No, he's got game.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

... that sonofabitch who beat my ass when I had 4 3's!!:P

Ouch!
Online...the f'n connection dropped when I had 10-10 in the hole and flopped 10-10-9. Who do I whup up on?
:D:D[:/]?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm sure Cindy and I would be up for a poker face to face reunion. I would like to meet that sonofabitch who beat my ass when I had 4 3's!!:P

You're still yapping about that one??? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm sure Cindy and I would be up for a poker face to face reunion. I would like to meet that sonofabitch who beat my ass when I had 4 3's!!:P

oh geez....i hear about it on a weekly basis....count me in to play; and i promise i won't distract with texts of boobie pics :P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

oh geez....i hear about it on a weekly basis....count me in to play; and i promise i won't distract with texts of boobie pics :P:P:P:P:P:P

Nah, this will be a game played in person. Who knows, you might flash somebody. :D It worked for Shrek when he got McBeth to do it to me. That fucker. :D

Looks like I have a kitchen pass to come. Were is the best place to fly into and rent a car? I will be with another local jumper and hopefully a friend of mine that lives in atlanta will come down and make a tandem.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Looks like I have a kitchen pass to come. Were is the best place to fly into and rent a car? I will be with another local jumper and hopefully a friend of mine that lives in atlanta will come down and make a tandem.

DFW to ATL is probably the easiest. It's a bit of a drive from ATL to Fitzgerald though but as long as you got somebody to ride along, that drive will go by fast.

Will there be any jumping previous to the dates of the boogie?? is this a DZ or just at the airport for the event?

Pretty much an airport hosting the event. There has been a small group of locals that have jumped there for years, but as far as a regular DZ, no.

No, he's got game.

He's got both!!! :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

No, he's got game.

He's got both!!! :D:P

A new name and a Nintendo Wii? :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Will there be any jumping previous to the dates of the boogie?? is this a DZ or just at the airport for the event?

At least 2 of the planes will be there Wed. afternoon. If there are enough people there we might get a couple loads up. We'll have to play that one by ear.

I've looked on all 3 of your sites and can't find the actual address to where we're going. Can you provide that please?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've looked on all 3 of your sites and can't find the actual address to where we're going. Can you provide that please?

Were you too drunk to remember how you got there last year? :D:D

We had a hard time getting the actual address last year cause they changing addresses for the 911 system or something.

As I recall it is 150 Paulk Park Rd. Fitzgerald,Ga. 31750

I'll double check it but that will get you close.