CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

you don't get a liscious number. those are only for the girls.
you become a lil' smokey.
unless you flew camera. then you become a sausage sister.

I flew camera while flyin' my slot in the record attempts... which one applies or do I get both?

Micalicious is not exactly right about this. :D:P

The girls don't get numbers, they get unique names.

Guys do get numbers (but not unique names) - 'Lil Smoky numbers if they don't fly video, Sausage Sister numbers if they shoot video on an "official" team 'Licious jump. So you WOULD get a SS number, if we determine that the record jumps were "official" team 'Licious jumps. And there were just too many darn people on those jumps for me to really want to make them "official". :S:P

BUT...I think you earned a 'Lil Smoky number for your dive through that SCR jump 2 years ago at Skyfest. Or were you wearing your video camera on that jump too?? I'll have to dig out my files and see what number we're up to, and I'll let you know. You can always upgrade to a Sausage sister number at a later date. Bolas is 'Lil Smoky #3 I think, but also Sausage sister #0. :P

I didn't have my camera yet when I was at skyfest in Chester, SC. Didn't get it until last year. Hence, I'd be a lil' smokey but would my number be backdated to said time?

I WANT A LICIOUS NUMBER!!!!!:( Gonzolicious just has a nice ring to it!
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I WANT A LICIOUS NUMBER!!!!!:( Gonzolicious just has a nice ring to it!

Only 1 guy has a Licious name and unless Laura moves to Utah... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Found in the Farm tent.. Helmet, has mount for a camera.
If you can tell me details in a pm I will get you in contact with person who has it.

Color:
Mount placement and type:
audible:
make of helmet:

just trying to get someone their helmet back. spread the word.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Anyone find one light up stripper heel? :)

I brought them out to the fire but realized that the soft dirt made them a bad idea. When I crashed, only found one. :$

I brought them out to the fire but realized that the soft dirt made them a bad idea. When I crashed, only found one. :$

Anyone found the woman that should have went in those heels!>:(:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Damn you Bolas! Were is my brain bleach again>:( Had a great time man!:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Anyone found the woman that should have went in those heels!>:(:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i actually had some on one nite but with the ground being so soft i almost broke my ankle so immediately took them off. i remember seeing your heels bolas....but i don't remember where they disappeared too.....:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Yeah it was a blast hanging out with everyone. Already counting the days til next year.

Thanks to everyone that jumped with me. What a bunch of fun jumps. It ain't easy getting 7 pcs into a potato head in freefall. And yes Karen our hoop jump was freaking awesome. Def the best hoop dive I have done 11 passes through the hoop :)
Just a reminder to everyone Do not let Gregory Spot:P

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

it was a good dive anyway... 8-way magic carpet to an 8-way round to an 8-way off landing.B|

good point Bunky I think it was closer walking from the cotton field to the truck than it would have been walking down the hill from the landing area.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

totally better. i decided that i would avoid the main landing area after that so i wouldn't have to walk. >:(

and waving to our fans coming up the driveway in the back of the truck was fun too.

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Thanks to everyone that jumped with me.

Maybe next year I'll have more confidence in my skills so I can jump with you crazy kids!

I'm still not going to jump with the love pig though. That's nasty. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i actually had some on one nite but with the ground being so soft i almost broke my ankle so immediately took them off. i remember seeing your heels bolas....but i don't remember where they disappeared too.....:D:D:D

I would have held you up:) Dont tell Doc:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I would have loved to have done a Muff jump with you but they were all a little big for my taste. But the size of your dives was the reason skymama was jumping with me.:) So it worked out for me;)

BTW dont take advantage of my pig:o She better not tell me you made her squeal!B|

almost forgot.....

absolute THANKS and a big pat on the back to The Farm and to Skydive Spaceland for sending those great and Safe Twin Otters...
Most excellent jump aircraft(s)

And to the Farm people who skydived in, to kick things off,, despite the cold and damp air temperatures...
That is one tough and capable group of jumpers.... ( they even CLOSED the door, before the last 2 way left.!!!! )

also thanks to popsjumper who flew the American Flag as he descended to a perfect landing...
Not sure how many locals may have seen it,,,
( they could have been busy feeding the chickens:PB|:):D
jt

ok then........:|

never mind...:S

edited after thinking about it for a minute....
you're correct about the jumper on friday or saturday, with a BIG canopy who flew the flag.... that wasn't popsjumper..

BUT when the Farm Otter arrived on thursday morning...
i believe it WAS Andy....
flying a smaller Amer. flag....
of course,, I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again,,,,;)

They were not for me to wear. They were for the various hotties to wear.

Safety first: we use spotters/catchers. :)

ok then........:|

never mind...:S

edited after thinking about it for a minute....
you're correct about the jumper on friday or saturday, with a BIG canopy who flew the flag.... that wasn't popsjumper..

BUT when the Farm Otter arrived on thursday morning...
i believe it WAS Andy....
flying a smaller Amer. flag....
of course,, I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again,,,,;)

You are correct. Andy did fly a flag on the first load as the otter came in on Thursday.B|

I won't call him out on his mistake, as he already is aware of it.:$
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

it was a good dive anyway... 8-way magic carpet to an 8-way round to an 8-way off landing.B|

HA! Perfect jump!

Wish somebody had gotten video of that one. The best jump I've been on in a long time.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)