CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Missing you all!!!!

Have fun!! be safe and party hard!

Muah ;)

. Would have been kick ass if you could have been here roo .....muah! Oh and by the way skymama can really do belly jumps despite what she has said :)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Mmmmmm....guess I could have called but been sort of busy ----...demand demand demand...........
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Well, the weekend is over for me, but if smiles, hugs and laughter were the benchmarks for a good boogie, then I would deem this boogie a great success! B|

It was so wonderful seeing so many old friends again and so many of them dusting off their rigs to get current again. I loved sharing the sky with so many new friends and meeting so many dz.commers- Amstalder, Wesley (aka Swoopfly!) , Ellie (congrats on your 100th!), Harmless, Porpoisehead, JohnDeere (you rascal!), TxFlier, K-Dubs, Kingbunky, Ladydyver, DrDive, Jimmytavio and Dittodogg who probably has a very sore ass today! :)

I had great times in the sky with JohnDeere. They weren't always successful, but they were fun! :ph34r: I made 7 jumps at the boogie, which is a huge amount for me. I'm so sore today!

Ladydyver and Drdive, you two are awesome and the jump we did was my favorite of the boogie. I'm so glad Jimmytavio came along to join us too. I really need to do more RW jumps and yes, it's true, I went to my sit for a second to get stable after I took a tumble. It's my most natural recovery position and I didn't even realize I did that! :$

Jimmy, thanks for the vintage t-shirt and pics from the dive. Rick told me it looked like I was doing an AFF jump. :ph34r: Thanks also for keeping me company Friday night and chatting with me. You're such a sweetheart and so good for my ego! ;)

I did end up spanking Gonzo Saturday night and broke a piece of the paddle on him. He was lucky his kilt provided so much padding! I do regret looking under it though. :|

Many of the dz.com ladies got on the bull, including me. It was difficult to stay up on and I don't think any of us looked as sexy as we wanted to. I blame the operator, he made it so jerky!

Spence, Julie, MicDuran and all the other ladies who kept things running, my hat is off to you. You all were looking pretty tired by Saturday night, but you all still kept smiling. :)
Over the years, I've heard many people gripe about dz.com in one way or another. But you have to agree that this site makes making friends at boogies so much easier and fun. All the "skymama!" shouts and hugs are priceless to me and are the main reason why I keep spending so much of my free time being a moderator. You all make it all worthwhile.

I love you guys! See you next year at the boogie, but hopefully sometime sooner! :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just hate that you only got the candy-asses this year. What else would explain not a single drunk dial from Fitz so far?

No AT&T, T-Mobile or most other services, Sally. Now go put on some dry panties and stop crying!

PS: I have NO idea how your text msg got through, but I played DB Cooper on Friday. Forgot it somehow on Saturday.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Many of the dz.com ladies got on the bull, including me. It was difficult to stay up on and I don't think any of us looked as sexy as we wanted to. I blame the operator, he made it so jerky!

But you still managed to make that bull your bitch, Baby. And he has a whole new name now.
What was it you named that bull again...........? ;);););)>:(
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

What was it you named that bull again...........?

I have no recollection of naming that bull. Damn that Psycho Punch! :ph34r:

What did I name it? Or, maybe you better tell me in a pm. :$
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think Kingbunky wins the longest drive award. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this car with New Brunswick plates, isn't that next to Newfoundland or something like that, way the fuck up there in northeast Canada? He said it took 24 hours of driving time.

It was good to be back in Fitzgerald again. By some miracle, my hearing aid worked again after I got home this afternoon. I thought the little fucker died on me yesterday morning. Even a new battery didn't help. So I didn't feel like partying Saturday night for too long. Too damn hard to read lips at night. :D

Thanks Ron for the fun jumps, I enjoyed the potatohead assembly jump, the hoop jump (how did I go through head down?), and the magic carpet 8 way went off without a hitch. B|

What happened to Normiss though? Was hoping he'd come again. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I did the smart thing and stayed the fuck away from the psycho punch. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What happened to Normiss though? Was hoping he'd come again.

He had to fix something at work, something about a lab and that's all I know. All that tech speak goes right over my head. :ph34r:

Yeah I only had one glass of the psycho punch......still couldn't ride that bull worth a darn either....... it was so great meeting you all in person....oh spence thx for hosting a great boogie!
DPH # 2

....i will be the shy prim and proper representation from wa. state..... :):):):):):S:D:ph34r:

That raises the question:
Was that really you and DrDive or was that imposters I met?
:D:D:D:P

I really enjoyed meeting you guys...You guys kick ass!

'Bunky gave me one of his beers from Canada...that damn thing was goooood! Thanks Bunky!

DaYna gave me a big hug....I almost dropped my drawers. You rock, girl!

Damn, I met so many new DZ.com people...thanks for introducing yourselves.

The_Don has one coming to him for busting me with Skymama. Sometime, Don, when you're least expecting it....
:D:D

Speaking of Skymama...Jimmy is going to be pissed at blowing his name like that. Your saving grace is doing the "AFF jump" on your belly. THOSE pics should be plastered ALL OVER TOWN!
:P;)

I gotta commend the pilots. They really, really worked their asses off for us. Good job...all of you.

Julie, Spence....you know when I say Thank You to you guys it's coming from the heart.

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want ALL of you suckers to get down on your knees and bow and send up burnt offerings to the manifest ladies....April, Michelle, Shannon. They deserve it..and more.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Thanks for jumping with me! I had a great time with you skymama.:) I guess its a good thing I didnt make the 4 way:P:D Thanks Spence for making this happen. Thanks all that made it a great time. I was great to get to meet so many great people that i cant wait to see again. If any of you you make it to Dallas, please let me know.:)
Oh a big thanks to Divot for the Divot Dew. It was enjoyed by a lot of people. But a couple of us enjoyed a lot of it:|B|

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Well it's 4 :45 AM monday....
I got home about an hour ago after driving 1150 miles, in about 18 hours...rolled west on 107, at 9 AM sunday.[:/] headed for I 75...

Rain in Ga and SC but clear sailing, through NC , VA, and west Va... very little traffic on the NYS thruway at 2 AM...

wow.... what a fun time. Absolute thanks to EVERYone who made it possible...
MicDuran, getting things done and ALWAYS with a smile.... ( thanx for helping me out , with peoples' names,,, ) :)Spence & Julie....Well Done!!B| keeping people happy and addressing all the concerns which come up , at such an event.
dannydan...setting the example of how to contribute, behind the scenes, doing all those small jobs, which needed to be done..... it didn't go UN noticed...

Tami and Scottie,,, First Class Cuisine!!! B| served with a smile... ( AND the occasional Wisecrack) thanks for cooking from mid morning til late at night.
All the Plane captains, camera flyers, team members and supporters for the big way.....deserve kudos for a positive , encouraging atmosphere and for all the behind the scenes efforts....
I made a hundred new friends, saw dozens of "old" friends, ( some OLDER than others!!!) saw a cotton field for "the pre-second" time in my life!!!:o:SB|;)
,,,and Most importantly got to make a skydive with Skymama... who, as we ALL know.... is a top flight DOLL!!!!!! and a Dear....
i'll be smiling for a long long time to come...B|:)thanks everyone
see ya' next time...
jmy
NOW..... it's either sleep for two hours,,, or just DON'T.... and put on a pot of coffee instead...
It's Monday morning.... BACK to reality....phone calls to be made, issues to deal with....
the great memories made these past few days,,, will last a LONG time...

****edited to add... Popsjumper...... there is absolutely NOTHING.... which, if done by Skymama... could make me mad or upset me in any way......It would be scientifically IMPOSSIBLE !.. In fact, IF Skymama said to..... I would spell my name any damn way she wanted me to...!!!!!!;)

Speaking of Skymama...Jimmy is going to be pissed at blowing his name like that.

Psycho Punch should be renamed the Memory Cleaner. :P

i'll be smiling for a long long time to come...

I aim to please, Jimmy! ;)

Thanks for the sweet remarks. You're a first-class fellow, your wife is lucky to have you!

re: "lucky to have you"

hahahahahah!!!
NOW that right THERE ,
is some funny shit!!!!:o:)

actually i'm the lucky one. She is the tolerant and understanding one....:)as ALL spouses of skydivers MUST be...
I was pressing for Her to come with me,,,kept asking right up until last week.... but she chose to attend our nephews wedding instead...
(Go figure!!! )
you know !, the one where Uncle Jim... WASN't there.....[:/]:o:)B|
the truth is , the boogie was scheduled first... and when i received the currently fashionable card asking me to "save the date"....:o[:/][:/].... by then the date had already been booked!!!.. i'm glad that i wasn't guilted into feeling like i HAD to be at the wedding.... I have a decent family, when it comes to their acceptance of our exciting and wonderful and different hobby.. I may not have been at Gregs' exchange of vows... But i DID get to enjoy witnessing a lovely and fun filled and energetic marriage proposal :oB|:)B|

jt

I just hate that you only got the candy-asses this year. What else would explain not a single drunk dial from Fitz so far?

I'm thinkin' it's more that we're havin' such a fun time, we don't want to kill our buzz.:P

That and the whole phone reception thing.

Thanks for the Divot Dew you sent down with Bolas by the way. It was well enjoyed by many!B|:):)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I did end up spanking Gonzo Saturday night and broke a piece of the paddle on him. He was lucky his kilt provided so much padding! I do regret looking under it though. :|

That's not what the smirk on your face was sayin'!:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Speaking of Skymama...Jimmy is going to be pissed at blowing his name like that.

Psycho Punch should be renamed the Memory Cleaner. :P

Mental Bleach, maybe?:D

PM is on the way. Gee, I hope it gets to you before you're publicly reminded by one of the 50 people who heard you scream it out.... :P