CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Do we have an address or directions we can use to get to the DZ?

I think this is the address of the bar next to the DZ:
149 Paulk Park Rd
Fitzgerald, GA 31750
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

From Spence on FB:

We had a problem with the actual address last year. But as I recall 168 Paulk Park Rd. will get you close enough to see the airport.

168 Paulk Park Rd
Fitzgerald, GA 31750

Do we have an address or directions we can use to get to the DZ?

I think this is the address of the bar next to the DZ:
149 Paulk Park Rd
Fitzgerald, GA 31750

I assume you copied that directly from the damages lawsuit from last year?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You will actually be looking for Paulk Park Rd.
You want to be on the east side of the airport.

Hope this helps others.... added a red arrow down the driveway leading to the DZ.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can't say as I don't remember from last year what the street sign says. But on that link, the map leads to the wrong building. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok kids, I've been meaning to make this announcement and forgot. As in previous years if the weather and the turnout is good I will be giving away jump tickets when I feel like it. This year we will be doing a combo game of trivia and Lets Make A Deal.

Some of you probably aren't old enough to remember Lets Make A Deal. I'm not either but I remember hearing stories about it.

Part of the lets make a deal game was the host asking the people in the audience how common objects. If you have the object I ask for you might win a jump ticket. I might ask for a tube stow or a blue marble. I might ask for any of my previous boogie shirts,a worn/broken rubber band or an out of date cypres. You get the point. I might put a time limit on it or leave it open and give you time to go get said object.

I remember one boogie at Chris Martin's place in Tullahoma. He was giving one free jump per load by drawing a ticket with the name on it by random.

Apparently I didn't know about this and when I was on a load he came down the middle of the plane to where I was by the door and tried to tell me I had won the free ticket and I just sat there saying "can you say that again" or "what?" a few times. He gave up and waited until after we'd all landed and handed me the jump ticket back. :D

I will be doing TeamDirtySanchez initiation jumps again this year at Roaming--We just had a great boogie at Sebastian this past weekendB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

and I'll say it again --
This is a CASH only event so bring $$$$$$$.
Preferable small bills. For the boogie and the Carbones.
Fitzgerald is a really small town and it is very hard to buy small bills from the local merchants.
Even the banks wouldn't sell us much.

Those of you renting RV slots --
Remember it is a $15 per night charge. This goes directly to the city, not the boogie.
I'll collect when you arrive. Cash or check made out to City of Fitzgerald.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

and I'll say it again --
Fitzgerald is a really small town and it is very hard to buy small bills from the local merchants.

Remember it is a $15 per night charge. This goes directly to the city, not the boogie.

Do we wanna flood the town with $2 bills again? :)

I'll probably bring $500 in cash for jumps and another $100 cash for incidentals, just to give people an idea. I figure six jumps a day Thur, Fri, & Sat, and three on Sunday. One Balloon jump, hotel, and gas not included in this amount. I've never left a boogie with too much cash in my wallet and been pissed about it.... it's only the times that you runout....

Also, be smart about where you keep your money for safety's sake- or just face reality and give it all to Spence the second you get there:P

I'm starting to get excited!!!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Also, be smart about where you keep your money for safety's sake- or just face reality and give it all to Spence the second you get there:P

I'm starting to get excited!!!

Yeah I was on a load with a guy at couchfreaks last summer when he lost like 400 bucks and about 10 lift tix when his pocket on his freefly suit blew out the zipper. I think they had it on vid and said it looked like he hit a bird filled w confetti when it flew out!
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

and I'll say it again --

Yes!!! I'll see if I can get hold of the canopy stamps again. If I can please stamp the cash that you spend in town. It helps shop the town the impact the event has on their economy.

and I'll say it again --

Yes!!! I'll see if I can get hold of the canopy stamps again. If I can please stamp the cash that you spend in town. It helps shop the town the impact the event has on their economy.

Note to people who want to participate: Contact your bank ahead of time as while they can get $2 bills, they generally don't have many on hand.