CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Hey sweetie! What's on the menu this year?

Hey Don,
We will have some new additions to the lunch menu: Philly Steak Sandwich (the real thing, Philly girl here), and a Homemade Chicken Waldorf Salad (grapes, cran-raisons, apples and pecans).

Thursdays Dinner is gonna be up to Scotty b/c I am closing the bar Wednesday so I wont get home till 3am or 4am :S. I’ll have enough time to take a shower, load up the van and hopefully hit the road by 6am arriving in Fitz around 1 in the afternoon. By the time we get un packed and set up, my ass is gonna have a beer or 2 or 3 (ok lets be real) a lot more than that...then I am hitting the sack early to get ready to rock and roll for the weekend YEE-HAA!

Friday Dinner I am thinking about Stuffed Boneless Chicken Breast Florentine (stuffed with spinach, bacon, onions, garlic and feta cheese) served over a bed of orzo pasta.

Saturday is still up the air. Maybe Scotty’s Roasted Pork Loin Dinner.
Requests are open for discussion???
>
Tami

Last I talked to him he was.

I wonder if he'll be making another dose of his psycho punch... that stuff made for all kinds of entertainment last year!:D:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm sure he will. It will be required before you get on the mechanical bull.

(Picturing a sign)
"You must be this drunk to ride"
:P

Only 15 more days!!! B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Should be there thurs morning or evening, depending on when we set out.

I just hope my ankle heals in time to make it.

Hello Captain Obvious.:D:D:D

You're Welcome Senor Asshole. See you in two weeks.

//as an aside - what is the policy for HP landings at this boogie gonna be? Limited Turns? Designated HP landing area? Couldn't find it in the info and wasn't gonna re-read 33 pages of threads.

what is the policy for HP landings at this boogie gonna be? Limited Turns? Designated HP landing area?

Limited turns in the main landing area, Designated HP Landing area. I hope to have overheads posted soon. If not they will be at the boogie.

Ganeral note,not aimed at anyone...well,except the morons that try to hurt themselves.

On this topic, Last year there were a couple people that seemed like they were trying to hurt themselves the entire weekend. With the turnout we are expecting my fuse will be very short for dumb asses that have no business swooping or being in the swoop area, or ANY HP landings in the main landing area.
DO NOT TEST ME ON THIS!!!

Whoo!! Daddy-O's got his tight, itchy cranky pants on. That means it's gettin' down to the wire!

So, just a reminder on those thinking of participating in any of the events of the Fitzgerald Boogie Olympiad:

No bartending contest. Sorry. 1992 called and demanded it back. However, there WILL BE

The Booze-Bury Bake-Off: to determine who crafts the finest liquor-laced tasty treats. (I.E.: a JellO shot -and if Marti & Brian show up-OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE-puddin' shot contest) This will be judged by a panel of carefully chosen experts and future liver recipients. But there WILL BE AUDIENCE INPUT. I suggest all you chefs serve your goodies in different colored cups so we know whose are whose.

The Naughty Leprechaun Contest: For which the ladies might want to start choosing their apparel...like....last week!. LADIES, YOU MIGHT WANT TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH JELLO JAY who will have his latex body paints on hand.(And on any other body parts you'll let him smear them on.) Judging will be done mainly on craftiest interpretation of the theme, but there may be a brief interview and talent portion if audience attention span doesn't make it impossible.

The Beer Bitch Auction: Which is self-explanatory and I think should be helmed by Spence himself. I mean, can'tcha just SEE him as a slave auctioneer?! It's just too perfect.

And last, but most frightening:

The Mechanical Bull Riding Contest: Which will, of course, not be limited to a time trial round, but will also include:
-The Cowgirls ONLY Round: based on the most "creative" feminine riding style / greatest simulated violation of the laws of God and nature. (Make Debra Winger proud, girls. She needs SOMETHING these days.)
-I'm also pondering a prize for the rider who can keep the most beer in their cup for a whole ride, but only if it doesn't cause an electrical short and cost Spence his deposit on the machine.
-There may also be a prize for the Most Hilarious Bull Biff NOT Resulting in EMT Attendance. But all entries will be unintentional. Anyone trying to win this one with a staged pratfall will be forced to ride reverse tandem with Bolas in his baby doll nightie.

Here's to Good Luck, and Good HMO Coverage kids. Can't hardly wait!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Just an FYI, my old friend who's planning on riding down to Fitz with me is trying to get a surgery rescheduled so he can jump. If he can't, I'll have one bed available in my room. If anybody needs a bed, I'll let you know ASAP if it opens up.

Well, the extra bed is open now. My buddy couldn't get his snip-snip rescheduled.

PM me and if I know who you are and don't smoke, you've got it. Checking in Friday night and checking out Sunday morning.

Bed is filled. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm sure he will. It will be required before you get on the mechanical bull.

I had completely forgotten about the mechanical bull! SHENANIGANS!!! KILTED SHENANIGANS!!!
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

what is the policy for HP landings at this boogie gonna be? Limited Turns? Designated HP landing area?

Limited turns in the main landing area, Designated HP Landing area. I hope to have overheads posted soon. If not they will be at the boogie.

Ganeral note,not aimed at anyone...well,except the morons that try to hurt themselves.

On this topic, Last year there were a couple people that seemed like they were trying to hurt themselves the entire weekend. With the turnout we are expecting my fuse will be very short for dumb asses that have no business swooping or being in the swoop area, or ANY HP landings in the main landing area.
DO NOT TEST ME ON THIS!!!

I wasn't trying to hurt myself... the pop up was mean-muggin' me. :$:D

Came across this picture from last year a few minutes ago... it's my Team Dirty Sanchez member photo on the website... :D

Should be there thurs morning or evening, depending on when we set out.

I just hope my ankle heals in time to make it.

doc and i will splint ya up...you'll be good as new, just give me some duct tape....i can work wonders with that :$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

well...i did volunteer to be painted by J......and I have some outfits in mind for the beer bitch contest.....we will see how things pan out.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

well...i did volunteer to be painted by J......and I have some outfits in mind for the beer bitch contest.....we will see how things pan out.;)

Yes,.....Yes we will:)...Sorry Doc.....:ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!