CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

I am curious though, my wife's new blackberry curve has wifi built in (I think, because the coverage symbol in the upper right corner says "wi-fi"). Does this mean it would get faster internet access if I used it in one of those places that offer wi-fi?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

actually, unless i want to budget a butt load of money for roaming data, my gizmos do need wifi. i'll live without it. i think altitude is a fair trade for wifi. B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I am curious though, my wife's new blackberry curve has wifi built in (I think, because the coverage symbol in the upper right corner says "wi-fi"). Does this mean it would get faster internet access if I used it in one of those places that offer wi-fi?

There is a good chance it will. Depends how fast your service is at that location and the speed of there wifi.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

PSA #1
This is a cash only event. Bring $$$$$. There are ATMs in town.

wonder if its possible to rent an ATM?

I wonder if it is possible to plan ahead??

Where's the fun in that?:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I don't get reception there, but I honestly don't mind it. Most of the time, my phone calls are work related and rarely of immediate importance. I like not having to worry about it.

If I feel the dire need to check my messages, I can usually find some kind soul that will let me borrow their phone for a moment to take down any messages that might exist onto paper. Then I'll go use a payphone if it requires immediate response. I didn't have to do that at all last year, and I'm hoping the same will stay true this year. Either way, I'm not too worried about it.

I'm more focused on getting good video, getting good jumps, having lots of fun, having a few beers and maybe some psycho punch if bob makes it out, and avoiding the pop up tents if I can. That's pretty much it.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You got turbine airplanes going all the way up--WTF is all this other stuff ya'll are ramblin' about? Nothing but fluff!B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

PSA #1
This is a cash only event. Bring $$$$$. There are ATMs in town.

wonder if its possible to rent an ATM?

I might could arrange to bring one. But dont know the details Spence I can put in contact with a friend that is in that business and has small atm's. Give me a ring if you might want one. I dont know any details but will give you his number mine is 904-772-6700

Registration low = people not happy
Registration high = people not happy

:)

airplanes show up = bunky happy
not seeng snow for a week = bunky happy

and that's all that really matters.

we are coming from washington....which means variable jumping from about november - march; honestly we are just happy to get in the air although the shennanigans are going to be awesome!!!!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

... If he can't, I'll have one bed available in my room. If anybody needs a bed, I'll let you know ASAP if it opens up.

Hey Billy- I snore a LOT. Is that ok?

Dude, you could run a fucking chainsaw at full power and it would not wake me up.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

... If he can't, I'll have one bed available in my room. If anybody needs a bed, I'll let you know ASAP if it opens up.

Dude, you could run a fucking chainsaw at full power and it would not wake me up.

Funny shit Billy

http://www.swoopstudios.com/videos/videos-rex.php

I promise you all will know who i am when im geared up! Also I will have a JD hat on when not jumping.....Everybody will also know who the girly men are with skirts!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

And if they don't know you by Sunday, they'll be able to spot you by the ass-shaped skin prints on the windshield of your car. The Kilted C*cksmen have retribution for those who insist on using the "s"-word.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Look I have no problem with you girly men wearing SKIRTS, thats your thing......:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:, but you shouldn't rub your asses on the ride that my friend is bringing me in..........now the friend that is taking me home will have a great laugh with me as we think about our other friend having to look at your ass prints..... insecurity is not a good look on you two!;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: See you soon;)

I think the rental car contract states that only the rentee may leave ASS prints on the vehicle per section. 3.1.5 :P
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Ohh that makes sense...... Mr Jackass is next to mine.......:|:ph34r: Cant wait to meet you there!:)

cool deal.... jackass! :D

Im not jackass! Txflier is jackass!:P BTW ask him how good he is at risk:o:o:o:oB|:):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Mr. Jackass. B| And what is your win ratio in our 1 on 1's :D:o
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

unless there is a lot of vibration with it.....but then again, you may enjoy that :P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ohh that makes sense...... Mr Jackass is next to mine.......:|:ph34r: Cant wait to meet you there!:)

cool deal.... jackass! :D

Im not jackass! Txflier is jackass!:P BTW ask him how good he is at risk:o:o:o:oB|:):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Mr. Jackass. B| And what is your win ratio in our 1 on 1's :D:o

Who has a higher rank? With 1/3 rd as many games?
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

That makes sence.....one manufacturer showing up to one of the biggest boogies of the year.

Who would want to showcase their product to a buch of skydivers?

OH YEA the economy is supposed to suck....thats right.
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!