CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Uh Oh:o:|:|

oh pleze....any of us who know you doc know that you will be getting what you have always wished for :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

PSA #1
This is a cash only event. Bring $$$$$. There are ATMs in town.

PSA #2
Verizon is the only carrier that has a strong signal at the airport.

PSA #3
There are no liquor sales on GA on Sunday.

back to your spanking shenanigans :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Way harder... I plan to show up with a pillow strapped to my ass that has a picture of a cat on it with glitter, green if I can find some.

I will not be spanking you, you'd enjoy it too much.

Okay, DrDive, she's all yours! B|

Hell no! I still need my Orphan initiation! Sharing is caring.:)
Mama, make sure you remember to bring the paddle.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Way harder... I plan to show up with a pillow strapped to my ass that has a picture of a cat on it with glitter, green if I can find some.

Robby is the one with the paddle. And I would be afraid of Skymama using the paddle. When I was initiated I wasn't able to sit for 3 days afterwards and she was NOT the one who initiated me. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like if someone broke that on me like she did to someone. B|:D

Robby is the one with the paddle. And I would be afraid of Skymama using the paddle. When I was initiated I wasn't able to sit for 3 days afterwards and she was NOT the one who initiated me. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like if someone broke that on me like she did to someone. B|:D

Mama had it last year. I don't think she used it at all though. Too focused on her whine.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Mama had it last year. I don't think she used it at all though. Too focused on her whine.

Cyndi is right, it's Robby's paddle. I didn't use it last year because nothing was organized early enough! I rarely stay up past midnight, I need my rest or else I'll become a cranky-pants. Trust me, you don't want to see that. :P

I forgot about the phone situation-ugh!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Does T-modile work at all there?

I'll see if I can find out what works there. I know someone went to Wal-mart and bought a track phone or something like that last year.

If you could figure it out that would be great! I have to be able to use a phone for work. If mine doesnt work then I will have to leave it with somebody here and use another phone there. Thanks!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I know its a boogie, but I have to ask. Is there WIFI on the airport, I'm going to have homework and a test that I am going to have to be able to turn in online. If not, I'll have to find a hotel to stay at and do homework late at night early in the AM. But I'm planning on making it.

PSA #1

wonder if its possible to rent an ATM?
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

PSA #1

wonder if its possible to rent an ATM?

I've looked into everything to try to make things easier. It all comes down to $$$. If I remember right I could get an ATM on site in Dublin if I raised the registration to about $75. When you don't have a history with taking credit cards the fees are high. All amount to some jackass somewhere saying that I am screwing everyone and making a fortune.

Registration low = people not happy
Registration high = people not happy

:)

Registration low = people not happy
Registration high = people not happy

:)

airplanes show up = bunky happy
not seeng snow for a week = bunky happy

and that's all that really matters.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001