CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

He will be brewing beer at the event.

If he is brewing beer at the event...you won't be drinking that batch at the event.

The "beer" (technically it isn't beer at that point) will need to be put in a fermenter for at least a week to a week and a half. After that, it could either be put in a secondary fermenter or bottled. It will need to sit in the secondary and the bottles for at least a week or two each. So you are looking at around a 3 - 5 week timeframe from brewing to consumption.

However, it is fun to learn how to brew your own and should be a good time. I just dont' want you to think that you will mix yourself up a batch on Thursday and then drink it on Saturday.

Hey. The beer demo is for anyone interested in learning about home brewing. Sorta half education, half something to do while drinking a few cold ones. The beer for the event has already been brewed, is fermenting, and will be kegged for the demo. The beer brewed at the event is for ME later on. After all, it's just a matter of boiling water, isn't it? I watch Food Network shows alot, so I shouldn't fuck it up too bad. And the best part...it's free.....can I get a jello shot with that?

The List:

aardvarkeater
amstalder
Anthony & Kathleen Stone
azuleskies
Bibliophile
Billy "Fuck Skyride" Vance
Bolas
Chris Spence
dannydan
denete
Dittodogg
doog
Ellie (sweeeet)
Eric "The Rican"
fmmobley
gonzalesna
goofyjumper
HALO1
Harmless Ryan
Iago
iluvtofly
Jean
jimmytavino
JohnDeere +Txflier "Mr. Jackass"
Julie Spence
k-dubjumps
Keithbar
Ken Stone
kingbunky
ladydyver & drdive
lauraliscious, MrLicious, & Delilah
littleskycrab
LuckyMcSwervy
mgregory
micduran
Mirage62 + 66
mouth & youngin
Mutumbo
mwabd1 & his elf of a wife
namdrib
normiss
Pokerstar
popsjumper
PsycoBob
RastaRicanAir
rick
roundcanopy
SARLDO
Scotty C.
Seebs112
Shakey Dog
SkyChimp "Dan"
skymama
Sletzer
Tami C.
Taxiway (Scott)
Thanatos340
The Don
Thomas Crowe
Tmaricle55
Towerrat
upndownshop
Wayneflorida
wildcard451

If you want your name added to the list, please do not quote it. Simply say that you're attending the boogie and I will add your name and update this list periodically.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Confirmed a Bell 206 Chopper this morning. Price in the $65 range. Schedule to be announced. Also, There is a good possibility that a Skyvan will be replacing one of the Otters. Can anyone say "Tailgate Jumps!!".

More info as it becomes available.

Raft Jumps!!! B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

DAMN IT!!! I'll have to buy another case of beer for my first Skyvan jump. :D

You could have saved yourself some money by keeping your mouth shut. ;):D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

SKYVAN.....naaaa that would bring to many people. Chris would be overwhelm by people showing up....but it WOULD make a nice lead plane for the GSR :P

Yep. Nice and clean up down out 6 way exit. Pretty easy. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i am sure that there will be more than just one more case of beer:D:D:D:D:D

skyvan - wahoo!!!!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

ALSO: A lovely Texas transplant and veteran of the Dublin daze has personally asked me to ask Jello Jay if he'd be willing to break out his body paints to honor her for coming in all the way from deep in the heart-a. If any other skybabes would be interested in reviving the living art display we had way back then, please don't hesitate to speak up.

Tell her to get in touch with me. I will bring the Latex and Paint. Anyone else interested in getting Painted, Let me know so we can schedule time. It takes about 1 2/2 to 2 hours to do the painting but I can usually do a few at the same time (no more than 4).

let me know if you need another volunteer ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You could have saved yourself some money by keeping your mouth shut. ;):D

It would have been a dead giveaway anyway when I was the only girl not fighting for the special seat because I don't know which one it is. :D

It would have been a dead giveaway anyway when I was the only girl not fighting for the special seat because I don't know which one it is.

If it's the Deland Skyvan, there are no seats.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It would have been a dead giveaway anyway when I was the only girl not fighting for the special seat because I don't know which one it is.

Yeah, Like I'd fall for that again. Sure we'll lease you our plane. Call to confirm 2 weeks before the boogie, "Oh, we canceled that two days after we agreed to it".

It's not from Deland. Steve Boyd from Spaceland just bought two Skyvans. We will have one if they are done with the deal and they are jump ready.

Yeah, Like I'd fall for that again. Sure we'll lease you our plane. Call to confirm 2 weeks before the boogie, "Oh, we canceled that two days after we agreed to it".

It's not from Deland. Steve Boyd from Spaceland just bought two Skyvans. We will have one if they are done with the deal and they are jump ready.

Two??? Hot Damn. I'll need to make a trip out there sometime. :)