CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

I'll be there Wednesday evening at some point. Just gotta figure out the logistics of getting to Fitz from the Atlanta airport.

Edit to add: anyone want to pick me up at the airport on their way to Fitz? Oh and take me back on Monday?:)

I'm driving down from NC. What time's your flight come in? I can swing by on the way. 2 rules... no bitchin' about my drivin' like an ol' lady and no bitchin' about my music selection.;)

I'm leavin' Sunday though, since I have to be back in time to be at work on Monday morning. Gotta get to the rifle range;)

My flight will be getting in around 4:30 or so. I'm not one to complain about other's driving, its usually the other way around. ;)

sounds good. welcome aboard the Gonzo Express.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Anyone heading down from Atlanta Thursday evening and planning to head back Sunday evening that needs a ride let me know.

Also, I have a room at The Inn At Fitzgerald if anyone is looking to split the cost of a room.

I may take you up on the ride back Sunday evening and camp out in the airport till Monday morning.[/reply

You're more than welcome. Just keep me updated.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

UPDATE: Planning -and scheming- have begun for some of the philanthropic events to take place during the boogie.
As we speak some of the most warped minds in the skyjumping industry are formulating procedural details for such events as:

The Booze-bury Bake-Off: a tainted treats contest to determine who makes the best Jell-O shots, puddin' shots, or whatever other childhood memories people can warp with a bottle of hooch

The Beer Bitch Auction: (self-explanatory)

Get ready, Ladies!
The Naughty Leprechaun Contest:o: Also fairly self-explanatory. But just in case: NO, BOLAS! NO!
(We may need some hefty volunteers to physically restrain him from trying to compete in this one.)

Then, of course, there's the Mechanical Bull Riding Contest: graded on time, skill, and skin factor. But I'd rather not be legally implicated in that one if it's all the same.

Naturally, all proceeds will go to benefit ...something in order to get us passage into a slightly higher circle of Hell.

ALSO: A lovely Texas transplant and veteran of the Dublin daze has personally asked me to ask Jello Jay if he'd be willing to break out his body paints to honor her for coming in all the way from deep in the heart-a. If any other skybabes would be interested in reviving the living art display we had way back then, please don't hesitate to speak up.

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

ALSO: A lovely Texas transplant and veteran of the Dublin daze has personally asked me to ask Jello Jay if he'd be willing to break out his body paints to honor her for coming in all the way from deep in the heart-a. If any other skybabes would be interested in reviving the living art display we had way back then, please don't hesitate to speak up.

Tell her to get in touch with me. I will bring the Latex and Paint. Anyone else interested in getting Painted, Let me know so we can schedule time. It takes about 1 2/2 to 2 hours to do the painting but I can usually do a few at the same time (no more than 4).

UPDATE: Planning -and scheming- have begun for some of the philanthropic events to take place during the boogie.
As we speak some of the most warped minds in the skyjumping industry are formulating procedural details for such events as:

The Booze-bury Bake-Off: a tainted treats contest to determine who makes the best Jell-O shots, puddin' shots, or whatever other childhood memories people can warp with a bottle of hooch

The Beer Bitch Auction: (self-explanatory)

Get ready, Ladies!
The Naughty Leprechaun Contest:o: Also fairly self-explanatory. But just in case: NO, BOLAS! NO!
(We may need some hefty volunteers to physically restrain him from trying to compete in this one.)

Then, of course, there's the Mechanical Bull Riding Contest: graded on time, skill, and skin factor. But I'd rather not be legally implicated in that one if it's all the same.

Naturally, all proceeds will go to benefit ...something in order to get us passage into a slightly higher circle of Hell.

Let's not forget drunken bonfire sing-a-longs;)

If anyone is interested in joining us we will be camping down in Fitzgerald and visiting the surrounding area to place tandem flyers the weekend of Feb. 19th-21st. Arriving on Friday afternoon, maybe hit some local spots that day,hang out cook dinner, drink beer,campfire, blah blah blah. Saturday we will hit the surrounding areas, come back to the campground and repeat.

If anyone is interested in joining us we will be camping down in Fitzgerald and visiting the surrounding area to place tandem flyers the weekend of Feb. 19th-21st. Arriving on Friday afternoon, maybe hit some local spots that day,hang out cook dinner, drink beer,campfire, blah blah blah. Saturday we will hit the surrounding areas, come back to the campground and repeat.

Try to avoid posting those flyers on utility poles or traffic signs. Wouldn't want those skyride douchebags complaining of a double-standard. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Make a 2-gallon one for Spence.

Last Dublin he only drank 1 margarita.....yes, just about a 2-gallon size.

It's okay, he can handle it. You know how big he is. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have a question for the locals:

Will I be able to find 2 oz. plastic portion cups (and lids) for my jello shots at a local store? I don't know if WalMart carries them or not, I don't have one here.

I have a box full of them. I'll check to see how many and how many are still sealed.

I have a question for the locals:

Will I be able to find 2 oz. plastic portion cups (and lids) for my jello shots at a local store? I don't know if WalMart carries them or not, I don't have one here.

We can always stop somewhere between ATL and Fitz... I'll probably need the pee break anyways.

The only place I have found 2oz portion cups around here is at Sams Club. Unfortunately they only sell them by the case (2000 for about $20 for the cups). Another $20 for 2000 Lids if you want them as well. Not sure if there is a Sams Club between the Atlanta Airport and Fitz.

You could always stock up. Should be enough for the rest of the year. Or at least through Skyfest. ;)