CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

OK...SkyFest awaits you...it's all about the young jumpers. You could give them Cilting Coaching Classes and build your C*cksman's Club up.

I said UP.
:D:D

Shut up...C works better than K here.
:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

how about different shades of pink and purple?

Why replied to both of us? I don't have any hair right now to dye...:D

I've attached a few pictures to contrast and compare.;)

I have no idea why it posted your name too? :S
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Seeing as I have not been to this event since Dublin 07 - I figure I may as well make a good show.

I'll be taking votes/suggestions on what color I should dye my hair for this year's boogie.

/Would like to keep it under a $100 dyejob, so nothing too
elaborate.

seeing how it will be st pattys day i vote lime green.

Even with a complete bleaching prior, the green washes out way too fast, especially sweating while jumping

i rocked electric blue hair for a few weeks actually. Yeah itll fade fast but with any GOOD coloring itll last at least a few days before t fades too badly.

Pink is a fun one too. Hell any bright color would work. :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Seeing as I have not been to this event since Dublin 07 - I figure I may as well make a good show.

I'll be taking votes/suggestions on what color I should dye my hair for this year's boogie.

/Would like to keep it under a $100 dyejob, so nothing too
elaborate.

seeing how it will be st pattys day i vote lime green.

Even with a complete bleaching prior, the green washes out way too fast, especially sweating while jumping

i rocked electric blue hair for a few weeks actually. Yeah itll fade fast but with any GOOD coloring itll last at least a few days before t fades too badly.

Pink is a fun one too. Hell any bright color would work. :)

I did the irish flag in my head the last year at Dublin....Maybe back with red racing stripes...

Take your choice. Any could apply.
1. Looney Bin
2. Weight Watchers
3. Fashion School
4. Have no clue
5. Ball game but got on the wrong bus.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The List:

aardvarkeater
amstalder
Anthony & Kathleen Stone
azuleskies
Bibliophile
Billy "Getting fucked up on Psycho Punch" Vance
Bolas
Chris Spence
dannydan
denete
Dittodogg
doog
Ellie (sweeeet)
Eric "The Rican"
fmmobley
gonzalesna
goofyjumper
HALO1
Harmless Ryan
Iago
iluvtofly
Jean
jimmytavino
JohnDeere +Txflier "Mr. Jackass"
Julie Spence
k-dubjumps
Keithbar
Ken Stone
kingbunky
ladydyver & drdive
lauraliscious, MrLicious, & Delilah
littleskycrab
LuckyMcSwervy
mgregory
micduran
Mirage62 + 66
mouth & youngin
Mutumbo
mwabd1 & his elf of a wife
namdrib
normiss
Pokerstar
popsjumper
PsycoBob
RastaRicanAir
rick
SARLDO
Scotty C.
Seebs112
Shakey Dog
SkyChimp "Dan"
skymama
Sletzer
Tami C.
Taxiway (Scott)
Thanatos340
The Don
Thomas Crowe
Tmaricle55
Towerrat
Wayneflorida
wildcard451

If you want your name added to the list, please do not quote it. Simply say that you're attending the boogie and I will add your name and update this list periodically.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

What I need is an idea of what size tent you need. As posted in the Roamingdz.com forums yesterday 15x15 $150, 20x20 $275, the 40x60 I put up last year is $960 and a 40x80 is like $1200.

Please let me know as soon as possible if The Farm is going to want a large tent as I will need to figure out the layout.

I should be able to bring my two 10x10 popups and the old yellow PD tent down as well. Just need a sledge hammer and someone willing to swing it, cause I aint.;)

Thanks J. We can use the yellow tent at the top of the hill.If we can get it down there early the tent guys have these neat gas powered drivers.

No problem, I'll be flying down in the otter I believe. Not sure if that soon enough. Maybe we can figure out a way to get it to you before hand??

What I need is an idea of what size tent you need. As posted in the Roamingdz.com forums yesterday 15x15 $150, 20x20 $275, the 40x60 I put up last year is $960 and a 40x80 is like $1200.

Please let me know as soon as possible if The Farm is going to want a large tent as I will need to figure out the layout.

I should be able to bring my two 10x10 popups and the old yellow PD tent down as well. Just need a sledge hammer and someone willing to swing it, cause I aint.;)

Be careful where you put your popups...:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Be careful where you put your popups...:D

If Im lucky they will get blown away!