CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

The List:

aardvarkeater
amstalder
Anthony & Kathleen Stone
azuleskies
Billy "Skymama Says 'Fuck You Billy'" Vance
Chris Spence
dannydan
denete
Dittodogg
doog
Ellie (sweeeet)
Eric "The Rican"
gonzalesna
goofyjumper
HALO1
Harmless Ryan
Hushpuppy
Iago
iluvtofly
Jean
Julie Spence
k-dubjumps
Keithbar
Ken Stone
kingbunky
ladydyver & drdive
lauraliscious, MrLicious, & Delilah
littleskycrab
LuckyMcSwervy
mgregory
micduran
Mirage62 + 66
mouth & youngin
Mutumbo
normiss
popsjumper
PsycoBob
RastaRicanAir
rick
SARLDO
Scotty C.
Seebs112
Shakey Dog
SkyChimp "Dan"
skymama
Sletzer
Spence
Tami C.
Taxiway (Scott)
Thanatos340
The Don
Thomas Crowe
Tmaricle55
Towerrat
Wayneflorida
wildcard451

If you want your name added to the list, please do not quote it. Simply say that you're attending the boogie and I will add your name and update this list periodically.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Greetings..
I replyed that I was attending quite some time ago on the other forum.
I am easily confused. It's difficult for me to lurk both forums for info. Takes time away from shovelling snow. Please add my name to the list (although I don't actually know what it's for). Is there going to be a door prize? I could use a good door.
Happy New Year!

See ya in March.
DOOG
Muff 846
All you people are here to make sure I have a good time.

I will be there!

ahahahahhahahah.....maybe i can take your money in real life instead of in cyberspace then :P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this lame event![:/] Kyle, please pull me from the list.:(

[:/] That sucks. But should I smack you harder for your flakery, or for violating the rule on flaking publicly?? >:(
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this lame event![:/] Kyle, please pull me from the list.:(

[:/] That sucks. But should I smack you harder for your flakery, or for violating the rule on flaking publicly?? >:(

Damn... hushpuppy, you suck. But hey, you would not want to listen to me yap on about Alabama winning the SEC championship and maybe the national championship. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn... hushpuppy, you suck. But hey, you would not want to listen to me yap on about Alabama winning the SEC championship and maybe the national championship. :P

Or the fact that Tebow cried on national television like a 3 year old that just dropped their ice cream cone...:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Playing in person is different than on line. With my limited attention span I get distracted playing on line... However, in real life I do hope we get a game or 2 going! Will there be chips?

Oooohh, look =====> SHINY OBJECT ======> :D

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Or the fact that Tebow cried on national television like a 3 year old that just dropped their ice cream cone...:D

I'd like to see Colt McCoy cry Texas sized tears after Bama whips his ass. ;)

Okay thread hijack over.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm glad I got his signature in my logbook before he became famous.

I KNOW MARION MOBLEY!

COME ONE! COME ALL TO FITZGERALD TO MEET THE ONE AND ONLY MARION MOBLEY!

:D:D

Really, though, Marion,
Sincere congrats on your accomplishments. I know you worked long and hard on getting there.

Now...how about organizing some wingsuiters for Fitz???
(No, not me...others)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239