mdrejhon

Kaledioscope - ride from airport needed

Sorry flying in, but way to go man. You got a slot on K jumps and you are well on your way to your goal!

Ditto! That there is a very high skill end event. Great job getting on it! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I know. I probably am the lowest-timer on Kaledioscope! Gulp!

I only asked to be put on the 2010 mailing list, and got an invite to the 2009 event three days ago because of a cancellation. I nearly said no until I realized how major an event I'd be missing. And simultaneously got invited to the Perris January 2010 speed sequentials too on the same day in a separate email! And I already have Z-Team 2010 too! Not to mention the must-not-miss Perris 100-ways in early May. Expensive 2010 it seems. And me and my better half have a separate Christmas vacation too. I'm camping. I'd rather save money from renting a car!

As there are no ride offers, probably because of the late time I am arriving -- I am about to rent a car.

Let me know at [email protected] if you need a ride from the airport. On the same note, I'm willing to cover a large portion of your car rental costs if there are any last minute offers.

See you there. Can't wait!
(I'm still asking myself -- how did I make it into such a high end event as the Kaledioscope already! I'm glad I got 3 hours of 4-way tunnel time the prior weekend, to prepare me.)