keithbar

where's the thanksgiving at the farm thread ?

is the farm even open over turkeyday weekend? who's gonna be there? anything going on? I got a brand new to me crossfire 2 189 I'd love to get in the air with.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

at a guess i'd say 280 0r so out the door. with 800 plus jumps on a sabre 190. I don't the the one sq. ft. down size to a 189 crossfire is the prob. but it is a step from a true square to a true ellip.. I plan on being very careful for a bunch of jumps. well I plan on being careful on all my jumps but you know what I mean.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'll jerk a knot in Warren's azz if he screws the pooch.:S

Better make sure Shannon or Mel are there, they know how to run the show! B|B|
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

let me know if your gonna be there for sure. we need to hook up and I'll jump this thing. let you look at. and try the tri 190 if you want too. "get under 4 eyes and talk about it" as a buddy of mine like's to say ..