Michele

Question regarding downsizing

Michele, do you have a copy of the video of you jumping with me, Seb, Matt, TOM, Nathan, and Gary?

No, I don't have a copy of it. If there is a way to get one, I'd appreciate it....

PM me a mailing address and I'll mail a copy of the Perris jumps to you next week. It'll remind you why we jump.:)

Ya know Ive been thinkin about the landing pattern and why everything was the same(except a little faster)but after I made the turn at 700 ft.I have always flown a lot farther under the 280 before I make the final turn into the wind.Hell,I was nowhere near where I "thought" I should be when I made that"oh shit,better turn"mistake.The winds were light so thats not a factor,I just cant understand why the 260 was so much different,at least at the "oh shit" time.I now realize a downwind landing was the correct choice but I was surprised by that final descent.
dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

"Viking crashed but walked away"

i didn't crash i landed briskly and didn't plf properly. And i had kind of a limp too ;)

Had i opened just a tad higher and not messed around i would have made it back.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

"Viking crashed but walked away"
i didn't crash i landed briskly and didn't plf properly. And i had kind of a limp too ;)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hi Michele
You probably wont notice very much of a difference - bit more responsive, bit more stable, bit faster to land. Pick a day with a little wind and just open up at about 8-10,000ft and play around with it - you will soon get used to any differences. Don't worry about changing your landing pattern, choose a fairly big safe place to land and use the pattern you are used to.
Canopy school is a really good way to improve or maybe see if you can get someone on radio to talk you through your first landing or two.