Stephen

2009 USPA National Skydiving Championships

Today we had Spaceland Force, Airspeed, The Danish team, and the Aussie's getting some training jumps in. The Danish and Aussies have been here all week training. Winds have hit over 30 so everyone is done now.
I also got to check out the new judging system that the britts are setting up, looks pretty sweet. Remember to check out uspanationals.com or http://www.skydivespaceland.com/blog/ for daily pics and updates in the blog.

Saturday- 9am
Clouds are hanging out around 1000 ft right now. They are going to clear around noon, hopefully.
A lot of teams here and the new Rv park is filling up.
Remember to bring a some warm clothing, It was in the low 50's this morning, that's freezing down here.
Peace

Saturday 3:30pm
Clouds are starting to part. We might get a few loads up here. We have 4 Otters waiting to go.
Remember to check out uspanationals.com for daily updates, pictures, and results when competition starts on Monday.

4:00pm
Load 1 went on a 20 but then got called off due to clouds, damn clouds. I guess we were a bunch of suckers.

is there a list anywhere of who is registered to compete?

I Cant find one.. There was a lits posted of the team, but nothing like Omniscore where you could see who was on the team, with pictures!

At this point, I'll rate the new website as flashy, but lacking substance.

EDIT: took me a while, but found the list of 4way teams registered. But no info on them.
http://www.uspanationals.com/blog/2009/10/nationals-t-minus-1-day-sunday-1111.html down on that page
Remster

I Cant find one.. There was a lits posted of the team, but nothing like Omniscore where you could see who was on the team, with pictures!

EDIT: took me a while, but found the list of 4way teams registered. But no info on them.
http://www.uspanationals.com/blog/2009/10/nationals-t-minus-1-day-sunday-1111.html down on that page

You'd figure with the rain delay, they would have time to post names of people on the teams and pictures...

You'd figure with the rain delay, they would have time to post names of people on the teams and pictures...

Indeed. I miss Omniskore and the Tidbits.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yes all, lets be patient.

Live camera feed is taking requests on what folks want to see duirng this down time. So far we've seen "hot chicks" and are waiting for footage of the women's showers... :P

I guess asking for team member names and pictures is down the list after the women shower peep hole show....:S

Sorry, I know you meant that in jest, but its the freaking nationals. We all have friends in various teams, and a lot of the time, we dont know the team name. I'd put that on top of your list.
Remster

Yes all, lets be patient.

Live camera feed is taking requests on what folks want to see duirng this down time. So far we've seen "hot chicks" and are waiting for footage of the women's showers... :P

I guess asking for team member names and pictures is down the list after the women shower peep hole show....:S

Sorry, I know you meant that in jest, but its the freaking nationals. We all have friends in various teams, and a lot of the time, we dont know the team name. I'd put that on top of your list.

:D

Yes, yes, it was said in jest.

I'm sure that once the weather clears up and things get moving all will get all serious. :)

Team Photo's will be posted as soon as all the teams take their photo, which is done before their first jump, and since not all teams have finished round 1 they are not posted yet.
The team photo's will be available to view on the result page, just click on the team name.
http://www.uspanationals.com/results/USPA2009-4%20Way%20Intermediate-Results-0001.html