TriangleSky

CASA Thanksgiving Boogie

Planes – CASA and Beech 99

Organizer – Jim Smith (Thursday-Sunday)

Jumps – CASA High Speed passes,
High Altitude Jumps (please register for these jumps by November 18th),
Formation Loads,
Hoop, Raft, Inflatable Dives.

Thanksgiving Dinner Thursday Night (please sign up by November 18th )

First load of the day (on a call at 0800 Thursday thru Sunday) $19.00 – must Manifest previous night.

Fun competitions throughout Boogie – prizes range from T-Shirts to jump tickets.

More information coming soon!

For RV parking information please call (919) 497 5867

More information coming soon!

Like where the boogie will be? ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The Flying Majeroni's :P, (notorious planners of last years NC Thanksgiving boogie) will be there most of the weekend. Hope to see all our friends from the NorthEast US and Canada B|down for the holiday! Check out the website for Triangle skydiving center at www.triangleskydiving.com ;)

Keith
"Jump to Live!"

What are the rules for camping out? I have some friends coming down from NY who are wondering if they can stay at the airport & I'm sure there are lots of others here on DZ.com who would like to know so that they can plan accordingly.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Sorry for the delay in responding to this....The airport commissioners, unfortunately, will not allow us to put up tents on or in the vicinity of the airport. We have been and continue to try and find somewhere close to the airport for people to pitch tents and I will post back here as soon as we have an answer.

We know that it is getting close to the event and we also know that some jumpers like to camp and we are doing our very best to accommodate this.

If anyone has an RV they would like to bring, we do have limited spaces available. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in one of the slots.

Finally we have an answer on camping (sorry for the delay and thank you all for your patience).....we are not allowed camping on or around the airport but one of our wonderful jumpers has offered her acre of land for anyone wanting to pitch a tent. She is very close by, a 10-15 min drive and does have a shower for campers to use.

There is NO registration fee, jumps are $24 with the exception of the first load of the day (see very first post) which will be $19.

I also have to let the caterer know final numbers for Thanksgiving Dinner by 5:00pm this Wednesday 18th November, So, if you would like to eat with us on Turkey Day please send me an e-mail to [email protected]. Cost will be $15 for turkey, all the trimmings, dessert and beverages.

For those interested, the High Altitude CASA load (21,000ft) will be Saturday 28th (probably around lunchtime).

We are going to be running Night Jumps Saturday evening - if you would like to take part, please remember you do have to jump during the day on Saturday to qualify.

And....we have regular jumpers who enjoy playing their guitars, if this appeals to you, don't forget your guitar (or just bring your voice ;) )

Nice boogie. Good old friends/new friends. Good jumps.

Some weather and plane issues but for an event with a history much older than the DZ they did a good job.
:)
Thanks to the locals that let us bonfire/party on their property. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.