Bolas

Keys Boogie November 5th-9th

Beach jumps, beautiful views, taking a plane to Key West to party.

This boogie rocks!!! :)
From Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=events&init=quick#/event.php?eid=163923888824&index=1

THE RETURN OF THE KEYS BOOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 05, 2009 – Sunday, November 08, 2009

**IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ INFO ABOUT LICENSE and FLOTATION GEAR REQUIREMENTS BELOW. PLEASE ALSO READ OUR NOTE TO STUDENT, A and B LICENSE HOLDERS BELOW!**

That's right! One of Skydive Sebastian's best boogie of the year is back... THIS YEAR!!!!!!

Skydive over beautiful Marathon Key, surrounded by crystal blue water. We'll have BOTH airport jumps and beach jumps!!!

We've been working for 2 1/2 years to get permission for this boogie's return! Don't miss the return of what could be the most amazing skydiving experience of the fall season!!!

UPDATES

AIRCRAFT:
TWO (that’s right TWO) Super Twin Engine Otters will be flying full-time at the Keys Boogie!

ORGANIZERS:
KRISTINA PETERSON and CHRIS "CRASH" ASH of SEBASTIAN TEMPEST will be organizing RW! (There will be additional RW organizers TBA!)

WILL PESEK and ROOK NELSON of Team STANDARD, and LUIS PRINETTO will be organizing freeflying! (There will be additional freefly organizers TBA!)

Wingsuit and CRW organizers are in the confirmation process. We will have their names shortly.

TANDEMS:
Jumpers will receive a FREE jump ticket for every tandem referral!
Licensed skydivers who wish to go for a tandem will be getting special discounts.
Regular tandems at this boogie will be $225.

NIGHTS:
FRIDAY NIGHT EXCURSION TO KEY WEST! Look out Key West, 'cause planes, buses, cars (and possibly bicycles and rollerskates) filled with skydivers are invading for a Friday Night out! More details to come!

THE SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY will start at 7:00pm at the Coconut Cay - poolside! We'll have a delicious BBQ and live entertainment, and it's all included in your registration!

LODGING:
Our hotel of choice is the Coconut Cay, located at the south end of the airport. Visit http://www.coconutcay.com or call (305) 289-7672. Be sure to mention the Skydive Sebastian Boogie to get our rates!

LICENSE REQUIREMENTS ANNOUNCED:
As in accordance with the authorities at the airport, in order to hold this event there once again, it has been requested of us to have a C or D License Requirement. Not only that, but we will only register CURRENT JUMPERS.

UPON ARRIVAL, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW:
1 - Your USPA C or D License.
2 - Signed logbook, or dropzone printout, prooving at least 10 jumps made between September 1, 2009 and the boogie.
[3 - At the plane, you must show flotation gear. See paragraph below.]

ALSO, because both the airport and the beach are surrounded by the ocean, you must use flotation gear when making a jump.
*YOU WILL BE CHECKED FOR FLOTATION GEAR WHEN BOARDING THE PLANE!!!*
We have found these websites to order flotation gear:
http://www.kodiakoutback.com/detail.aspx?ID=48
OR
http://www.paragear.com/templates/base_template.asp?group=26#L14409

STUDENTS and A and B LICENSE HOLDERS:
Do not fret! You are a huge part of the planning process (no skydiver gets left behind!). We are organizing and planning plenty for you to do! Stay tuned for more info.

In the meantime, we will be offering discounts to licensed skydivers who want to go for TANDEM skydives.

We will also be putting together activities for non-jumpers at the boogie, as well as a list of recommended off-airport activites such as: fishing charters, boat/jet ski rentals, motorcycle/bicycle rentals, snorkeling, scuba diving, kiteboarding, kayaking, parasailing, dolphin encounters, wildlife/museum tours, golf and more. Also, check out the Marathon Chamber of Commerce at
http://www.floridakeysmarathon.com for a list of busineses.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

One could take less than 2 weeks off work and hit one of the great Florida Halloween boogies (like the Hog Flop) :) and this boogie. B|

What's the best airport to fly into? Miami?

Miami, Key West or even Marathon may be options.

One year I flew from Miami directly to Marathon.

It's official Hooknswoop and I will be there on Friday the 6th to do some jumping between days playing in the ocean.

Woo Hoo
Kelli

Sure ya'll can still fly without a big fan underneath ya? :P

Woo hoo!!! B|

***IMPORTANT: LICENSE REQUIREMENT AND FLOTATION GEAR REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW!!!!!!***

Host: Skydive Sebastian
Start Time: Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 8:00am
End Time: Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 11:00pm
Phone: 7723885672
Email: [email protected]

Description THE RETURN OF THE KEYS BOOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 05, 2009 – Sunday, November 08, 2009

**IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ INFO ABOUT LICENSE and FLOTATION GEAR REQUIREMENTS BELOW. PLEASE ALSO READ OUR NOTE TO STUDENT, A and B LICENSE HOLDERS BELOW!**

That's right! One of Skydive Sebastian's best boogie of the year is back... THIS YEAR!!!!!!

Skydive over beautiful Marathon Key, surrounded by crystal blue water. We'll have BOTH airport jumps and beach jumps!!!

We've been working for 2 1/2 years to get permission for this boogie's return! Don't miss the return of what could be the most amazing skydiving experience of the fall season!!!

UPDATES

REGISTRATION
$45 Pre-Registration
$55 On-Site Registration
Registration includes: All the organizers, gift bag, and the Saturday Night Dinner and Party.

To pre-register, click this link:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=GidJZZkTq3NLgaFiZ9af1i2-Y2GDnxXf6wIn_KSsh-0rloEXjH84Hn1Oq-0&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9bed5d628c85727479b1b92b132a6281aab8c2c6f2ee34f0a1

AIRCRAFT:
TWO (that’s right TWO) Super Twin Engine Otters will be flying full-time at the Keys Boogie!

ORGANIZERS:

RW:
DEREK THOMAS (MULTI-UK NATIONAL CHAMPION)
KRISTINA PETERSON and CHRIS "CRASH" ASH of SEBASTIAN TEMPEST

FREEFLY:
WILL PESEK and ROOK NELSON of Team STANDARD
LUIS PRINETTO
CHRIS “CRASH” ASH

WINGSUIT:
SCOTTY BURNS
TONY URAGALLO

TANDEMS:
Jumpers will receive a FREE jump ticket for every tandem referral!
Licensed skydivers who wish to go for a tandem will be getting special discounts.
Regular tandems at this boogie will be $225.

NIGHTS:
THURSDAY NIGHT WELCOME DINNER
After the day of jumping we will be getting together at the Island Fish Co. for dinner and drink specials. (This is NOT included in registration.) http://www.islandfishco.com/

FRIDAY NIGHT EXCURSION TO KEY WEST!
Look out Key West, 'cause we’re taking our party your way! We are chartering a HUGE bus to take us down to the Keys for dinner and drinkin’! Round Trip $20. Details to come. (This is a one-hour drive, those with designated drivers are welcome to take their own vehicles!)

THE SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER & PARTY
Starts at 7:00pm at the Coconut Cay - poolside! We'll have a delicious BBQ and live entertainment, and it's all included in your registration! *Non-registrants will be charged $20 for dinner and the party.

LODGING:
Our hotel of choice is the Coconut Cay, located at the south end of the airport. Visit www.coconutcay.com or call (305) 289-7672. Be sure to mention the Skydive Sebastian Boogie to get our rates!

Other Lodging: If the Coconut Cay is all booked up, check out this link for a list of more local hotels:
http://www.metrotravelguide.com/hotels_nearby/marathon/fl/usa/0/the_florida_keys_marathon_airport_(mth)/#trafficLogID=568859273&visited=true&clickingLogId=48088629

LICENSE REQUIREMENTS ANNOUNCED:
As in accordance with the authorities at the airport, in order to hold this event there once again, it has been requested of us to have a C or D License Requirement. Not only that, but we will only register CURRENT JUMPERS.

UPON ARRIVAL, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW:
1 - Your USPA C or D License.
2 - Signed logbook, or dropzone printout, proving at least 10 jumps made between September 1, 2009 and the boogie.
[3 - At the plane, you must show flotation gear. See paragraph below.]

ALSO, because both the airport and the beach are surrounded by the ocean, you must use flotation gear when making a jump.
*YOU WILL BE CHECKED FOR FLOTATION GEAR WHEN BOARDING THE PLANE!!!*
We have found these websites to order flotation gear:
http://www.kodiakoutback.com/detail.aspx?ID=48
OR
http://www.paragear.com/templates/base_template.asp?group=26#L14409

STUDENTS and A and B LICENSE HOLDERS:
Do not fret! You are a huge part of the planning process (no skydiver gets left behind!). We are organizing and planning plenty for you to do! Stay tuned for more info.

In the meantime, we will be offering discounts to licensed skydivers who want to go for TANDEM skydives.

We will also be putting together activities for non-jumpers at the boogie, as well as a list of recommended off-airport activities such as: fishing charters, boat/jet ski rentals, motorcycle/bicycle rentals, snorkeling, scuba diving, kiteboarding, kayaking, parasailing, dolphin encounters, wildlife/museum tours, golf and more. Also, check out the Marathon Chamber of Commerce at
http://www.floridakeysmarathon.com for a list of businesses.

BACK AT HOME
Skydive Sebastian's drop zone will be fully operational during the Keys Boogie. The Caravan will be flying full-time, manifest will be open and ready for you, and we will have plenty of packers and instructors.
Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up.
- A Chinese Proverb

For all those that don't know me, I'm a bartender at Margaritaville in Key West. On Friday night (11/6) if you show your closing pin necklace at the bar, you'll get 20% off your whole check. Food & drink. I got this cleared with management the other day. Hope to see lots of you skydivers! Come get your drink on! ;)

I'm behind the bar at Sloppy Joe's....See ya in the Keys!

Muff 4313

For all those that don't know me, I'm a bartender at Margaritaville in Key West. On Friday night (11/6) if you show your closing pin necklace at the bar, you'll get 20% off your whole check. Food & drink. I got this cleared with management the other day. Hope to see lots of you skydivers! Come get your drink on!

And if you dont have a closing pin necklace or forgot yours...I will have some awesome necklaces for you!!!
<>
Tami

It's official Hooknswoop and I will be there on Friday the 6th to do some jumping between days playing in the ocean.

Woo Hoo
Kelli

Sure ya'll can still fly without a big fan underneath ya? :P

Woo hoo!!! B|

Hey now for the record our tunnel sucks, it doesn't blow. LOL

Actually Derek has been load organizing this summer for then tunnel on the boogie circuit, so we can even land those silly canopies, and let's just say I'm glad there is no corn on the island, I'm ready for new obstacles to have to hit accuracy around. LOL
Fly it like you stole it!

For all those that don't know me, I'm a bartender at Margaritaville in Key West. On Friday night (11/6) if you show your closing pin necklace at the bar, you'll get 20% off your whole check. Food & drink. I got this cleared with management the other day. Hope to see lots of you skydivers! Come get your drink on!

And if you dont have a closing pin necklace or forgot yours...I will have some awesome necklaces for you!!!
>
Tami

Alas. My awesome, one of a kind pin necklace has apparently been a resident of the Gulf of Mexico since Memorial Day weekend. Can you promise me a one of a kind replacement? ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

While there weren't alot of jumps made due to winds (stupid hurricanes) it was still a great time hanging out with everyone, particularly in Key West.

Thanks to the SDC and Sebastian staff for throwing this one and CazmoDee for putting up with us at Margaritaville. :)
They should let us back again next year. Noone landed off, got hurt, or was caught committing a felony. :)