jumpoutnow

Skydive the Farm for Halloween

dangy - this is hog flop weekend. i am SO torn . . . . . . . . .[/r

I'll be at the farm... and beer will be owed.;)B|

I'll see if I can get out of the house for this. Not jumping though, rig's out of date and don't want to spend the money on a repack if I'm not going to jump much at all through the winter. The party should be fun though! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

dangy - this is hog flop weekend. i am SO torn . . . . . . . . .[/r

I'll be at the farm... and beer will be owed.;)B|

I'll see if I can get out of the house for this. Not jumping though, rig's out of date and don't want to spend the money on a repack if I'm not going to jump much at all through the winter. The party should be fun though! :)

Sweet! Lookin' forward to seein' yer ass again. I'd say hello, but you know how it is...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

maybe learn to sign. " fuck you billy":P

I could have taught Skymama how to sign it, but it was hysterical just hearing those words out of her mouth. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I could have taught Skymama how to sign it, but it was hysterical just hearing those words out of her mouth.

I figured you could read lips and would understand. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I could have taught Skymama how to sign it, but it was hysterical just hearing those words out of her mouth.

I figured you could read lips and would understand. :P

Believe me, "fuck you" are the easiest words in the English language to lip-read. But I heard you too. :D

Alright, we're getting pretty close now. I've requested off work and raided the piggy bank. I'll be headed up there Thursday afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone there and get a couple dozen jumps in :)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Alright, we're getting pretty close now. I've requested off work and raided the piggy bank. I'll be headed up there Thursday afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone there and get a couple dozen jumps in :)

Good for you. I am hoping to still be able to show up Saturday evening. Not completely sure of that yet. That's the 31st, right? Might have to take the kid trick or treating.

I'm going to be out there Friday. I haven't been to a haunted house in a few years and would really like to go to one. Is there anyone else who will be there Friday who would be interested in going?

I'll be there either Thursday night or Friday morning. I'm down to go so long as I'm not missin' out on night jumps (I haven't heard a yea or nay on that yet) and so long as Bolas isn't there in a skirt. That shit gives me nightmares!B|[:/]

:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm going to be out there Friday. I haven't been to a haunted house in a few years and would really like to go to one. Is there anyone else who will be there Friday who would be interested in going?

I'll be there either Thursday night or Friday morning. I'm down to go so long as I'm not missin' out on night jumps (I haven't heard a yea or nay on that yet) and so long as Bolas isn't there in a skirt. That shit gives me nightmares!B|[:/]

Well obviously if there are night jumps those are first priority.

I don't think you have to worry to much about Bolas running around in a skirt. Last I heard he was going to Hog Flop.

Well obviously if there are night jumps those are first priority.

I don't think you have to worry to much about Bolas running around in a skirt. Last I heard he was going to Hog Flop.

Poor lil' hogs..:(

If I recall correctly, you weren't that much better yourself. :P:D

If I recall correctly, you weren't that much better yourself. :P:D

I thought I looked rather good in black. :D:P

Like you weren't right in the middle of their fuckery....
:D

Yeah and I had the good sense to keep my jumpsuit on! :D

you sure it wasn't because you were hiding the stretch marks divot
gave you?:P:ph34r:

Like you weren't right in the middle of their fuckery....
:D

Yeah and I had the good sense to keep my jumpsuit on! :D

you sure it wasn't because you were hiding the stretch marks divot
gave you?:P:ph34r:
\

I assure you, Divot has all the stretch marks he needs. :D

I should be there by tomorrow morning... just in time for the rain.[:/]

Yeah, that sucks sometimes, but West Tennessee is another great DZ, home to Mullins famous King Air.... they should have great weather as the rain will be gone tonight, then there's the party and fireworks show. Just another option to think about.