jumpoutnow

Skydive the Farm for Halloween

you just want to kiss me in freefall again.

Doesn't everyone? ;)

:S ya duh!!! lol

but I do love the GA welcome, ya lets all do that in free fall also, dirt dives a must lol :P

skymama you gotta come to the farm for halloween fun!! ( I cant just get to hang out with you at fit ) :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

skymama you gotta come to the farm for halloween fun!! ( I cant just get to hang out with you at fit )

Aw, you're such a sweetie! I'll be at the Hog Flop. I hate that we have competing events to choose from! :(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:(

ok, well then its at fitz again!!!! hmmmm what fun party favor would you like this time hee heee.. just sayin!!!!!, if Jello picks me up again.. as you seen last time...no tellin what we'll find on our drive there, for silly fun to bring and share with everyone at the boogie! (he gave me way toooo many to count jello shots before I even left the airport parking.. damn was that an awesome road trip to the field!!)

:D:D:D:P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I've been torn over attending this event or the Hog Flop. In the battle between Hog and Farm, Farm wins. See you biotches there.

Any chance of night jumps? The moon should be pretty bright around then.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I've been torn over attending this event or the Hog Flop. In the battle between Hog and Farm, Farm wins. See you biotches there.

You and I both know that no one at the farm stays sober long enough for night jumps :P
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

You and I both know that no one at the farm stays sober long enough for night jumps :P

Better do the night jumps on Friday evening. Saturday night is party time, isn't it?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

like a penis, only smaller.
:P

love that movie......

So....think anyone can convinve the army to let me come back from Iraq after only being here for three weeks for this event? wonder if ill need a recurrency jump......:D:D:D
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Better do the night jumps on Friday evening. Saturday night is party time, isn't it?

We can remain sober for one night, damnit! ;)

I agree, Friday night is probably the better night. Either way, all the ground lovers can watch us land while they drink... and then we can drink, too.

Greg likes the idea, and it looks like we've got a few takers.... "so you're sayin there's a chance!"
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Simple. Plane lands at the airport. Jumpers land at the Farm.

That screws up the flow for first load the next morning :P

:)Just come to Skydive Opelika the week before (24th) for your nightjumps ;), then no one has to be sober after the sun goes down at the The Farm (which is the way it should be :P)
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

Simple. Plane lands at the airport. Jumpers land at the Farm.

I believe that actually there were no runway lights at the airport but they had plans to put them in. Since I do not jump there regularly I really probably don't know what I am talking about. Wait - that is the case where I do jump regularly too. :S:S

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

dangy - this is hog flop weekend. i am SO torn . . . . . . . . .[/r

I'll be at the farm... and beer will be owed.;)B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.