Airgasmo

NZ Skydive Auckland Mercer

Anyone who is interested will get a job offer for NZSKYDIVE, that place would be the last choice to work in NZ as a skydiver.

Jim Lyver is an asshole, he doesn't pay you when you need it, he damands unreasonable requests and he actually belives he what he says (which as mostly bullshit), so he comes across as nice enough initially.

I would cotact to NZONE or Taupo if you are looking to work in NZ, and if you do by chance end up working for Jim Lyver (silly idea) make sure you are in Glenorchy, at least that way you will be jumping in one of the most beautiful places on earth!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

It looks like you know Jim Lyver well. I worked for Jim for 6 yrs, more recently doing camera in Glenorchy and I have taken that SOB to the Employment Court.He doesnt give a shit about safety or the wellbeing of anyone unfortunate to work for him or have business dealings with him. He avoids creditors by changing the name of his Company ever 5 minutes.Any feedback on this bumbandit and his operation would be much appreciated.

Skydiving in NZ has become safer. The bodies that oversee skydiving in NZ need to grow balls and make sure that people such as Jim Lyver whose only concern is his ego and the bottom line never get the opportunity to drag the sport of skydiving down ever again. Lyver should be running brothels noe DZs.

Funny that. Facebook message today saying closed for a week for maintenance. Unsure

haha, he is down the toilet and he still owes me, and plenty of other poeple, a couple of grand.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Dammit... I was looking forword to get rid of my jetlag when i arrive next week. I mean it is comfy with the free pickup after 35h of flying around the globe......! Could you recommend some place close to the airport for just chilling and burn off some jumps in order to become more human and start exploring the amazing islands? ;)