grimmie

"Boogie in Belize VI"

Four rigs! must be nice, I've just got my one that I'll be bringing.

Well, two are mine, and two are the S.O.'s. Regular & water rigs for each of us. B| (And my water rig is cobbled together by a bunch of borrowed gear, so I'm not that spoiled).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Cool. We're bringing scuba gear in place of my second rig, my wife isn't current so we'll do some diving in place of a water jump.
-----------------------------------
"There are two kinds of skydivers in this world, the kind that skydive to enrich their lives and the kind that skydive to define their lives. Don't be the latter."

*Bump*

This should be at the top of the list, we are going to mutha fuckin Belize in a week YO!!!

Am I the only one psyched about this Boogie?? Ive been to many boogies but I have high expectations for this. Beach landings, water landings, scuba, the great blue hole, golf carts, sunshine, rum, going home with teva feet, absolutely NO work, Crown and 7, more golf carts, WHAT A RECIPE!!!

Did I miss any ingredients??

Doug & Kimberly

*Bump*

This should be at the top of the list, we are going to mutha fuckin Belize in a week YO!!!

Am I the only one psyched about this Boogie?? Ive been to many boogies but I have high expectations for this. Beach landings, water landings, scuba, the great blue hole, golf carts, sunshine, rum, going home with teva feet, absolutely NO work, Crown and 7, more golf carts, WHAT A RECIPE!!!

Did I miss any ingredients??

Doug & Kimberly

FREE RUM, cool locals, great welcoming bash, amazing participants, cold beer, warm ocean, Super Otter, full fuel truck, 4 pilots , 2 mechanics, nightly parties...See you there!B|B|B|

Am I the only one psyched about this Boogie??

It cannot possibly arrive soon enough. It's just that I'm too busy being crazed at work and thinking "I can't wait to go to Belize" to post about it all the time!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I too can't wait. We've had at least some snow on the ground for I think the past 2-3 weeks. I live in North Carolina. This is not normal for us. :S

Exactly 1 week for me. B|

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Just got back from 4 days of shreding snow at Tahoe, wine tasting yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and Belize next Friday.

Retirement is highly recommended.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Just got back from 4 days of shreding snow at Tahoe, wine tasting yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and Belize next Friday.

Retirement is highly recommended.

madjohn

CYA there sweetcheeks!! My "yellowcab" arrives here to jet me to the airport in less than 5 hours .... B|B|

Richie, I expect a drink when I arrive! :D:D:D
'Shell

Well as I sit here watching it snow, I know that shortly, you guys can only look forward to the same as me.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6xE06yJEHI

Stolen from Rob
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

I was in Belize this past Thursday - a cold front had moved through the area so clouds and wind. The ceiling looked high enough in the morning but the winds were kicking. It lessened up a bit in the PM.

Note: I wasn't at the boogie nor did I jump any days. I just happened to be in Belize, swimming in some choppy assed water.

Yeah, we had a couple weather days, but when weather days mean bright blue skies, warm temps, and breeze, so that I can still lay out by the pool or hop on a dive boat 10 yards away from the hotel ... I won't complain (that breeze translated into high winds over the buildings by the landing area, which made for some pretty turbulent air in the landing area). Ceilings were low on a couple other days, but overall we had great weather, great skydives, and great people. Thanks to Rich Grimm for organizing a fantastic event! What a special place Belize is.:)

Awesome jumps, scuba diving, snorkeling, b(B)oobies :P, parties, new friends, old friends, touristing, zip lining, cave tubing, etc.

Going from 14,000 feet to -140 feet in less than an hour is beyond cool. The Blue Hole jump alone is worth the trip. :)
I landed in Miami yesterday exhausted, sore, and hungover with a huge smile on my face. Thanks Rich and Belize. B|

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.