grimmie

"Boogie in Belize VI"

The host hotel the "SunBreeze" is now fully booked. I have some rooms at the SunBreeze Suites just a few blocks down the beach and I'm securing some condos next door.
A couple of major events have been canceled and many of those jumpers are joining us in Belize.
If you are considering Belize please contact me soon, as the rooms will all be gone by the end of the week.

Thank you Skymama for allowing me to post early and contributing to making this event a huge success.

And thanks to everyone from DZ.com that are joining us! I have some cool things being planned, more later!B|

Are we there yet? :D:)

Just an FYI for people who haven't yet thought about immunizations - now's the time. Here's what the CDC recommends. Note that some of the immunizations need time to take effect, so don't wait till the last second if you want to get them.

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/belize.aspx

Also, if you're interested in travel insurance, we just bought coverage through IHI - it gets pretty good reviews and has NO exclusions for skydiving (or scuba). Pretty cheap for peace of mind if something should happen and you need evacuation or need to change travel plans due to an injury or illness.

https://global.ihi.com/travel+insurance/single+trip.aspx

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We won't be in the jungle much so you're pretty safe not getting shots before you go.

Didn't cost me much so I figured better safe than sorry. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Great, so are you up for the naked horny gorilla over the Blue Hole?B|

madjohn

Good idea. Sharks don't like the tast of people. Clothes might confuse them enough to take a second bite... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Randy and mj, make sure to bring your wingsuit. Looks like we should have a decent size flock coming.

I know I reminded you before, just wanted to make sure you packed your suit.;)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Ok everyone. We have been sold out of rooms for over a month now. If you want to join us you will have to find your own hotel to stay and then call me after you have booked.

The phone and e-mail is ringing off the hook. Here's a tip, call in October next year!!

And to the rest of you that are coming down...THANKS!!! See you SOON!!!

Hey, Rich - you mentioned school supplies - are there any particular kinds of things that people usually bring or that are typically requested?