grimmie

"Boogie in Belize VI"

Looking forward to jumping and drinkin with some old friends and making some new ones. B|

Andrea (SM), I wish you were coming donw with us. I'll make sure to send you some pics (just the naked ones):o

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'll make sure to send you some pics (just the naked ones)

And that right there is why I love you so much! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Looking forward to jumping and drinkin with some old friends and making some new ones. B|

It's been way too long! Looking forward to catching up. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It takes all the begging, pleading, promising, groveling and every other form of self-degradation for us to get her up to Georgia once a year for St. Pattys!

I think next year we should trick her into thinking she's getting on a load at Deland but it's actually the Otter going down to Belize!:P:)
She'd be mad for about 15 seconds but I think she'd forgive me.:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***It's been way too long! Looking forward to catching up.

Team "3-way from hell" rides again!

We're gonna have so much fun it'll take a plastic surgeon to wipe the smiles off our faces. Can't wait to CYA!

She'd be mad for about 15 seconds but I think she'd forgive me.

You guys are silly! :)
I couldn't afford it this year, but I'll start saving my pennies for next year and see how I can do. You all have fun and don't burn your tushies sunbathing!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

HEY!!!!! Who you calling OLD?!?!?!? >:(:P

I can't wait to jump and drink with old friends and make new ones too...this is gonna be a blast!

Rich - are the electrical outlets at the hotel standard US type plugs, or do we need to bring an adapter for our electronics??

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Loser...I expect a last minute appearance green boy!!!!:P

it won't be the same without you. We'll miss you for about 30 or 40 ....seconds!!!!!!!:D

I would love to make a last min. appearance but its not in the cards this year. As for the second comment......YOU SUCK! Make sure during the opening dinner you tell all to kiss my ASS;):ph34r:

You know I will miss the Boogie big time....:(
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I now have four freshly-repacked rigs sitting in my living room.

Are we there yet? :D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

***I'm more worried about keeping my video camera charged.

So that's what you calling you're BOB now? Very clever.:o:P

I'm more worried about keeping my video camera charged.

I think I'm going to like meeting you. :D:D:D

BTW, remember to tip your manifest girls ... ;);)

Ya'll'll have a blast. :)
He's prolly be more than willing to give you the whole thing but most girls say it feels like just the tip. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm more worried about keeping my video camera charged.

I think I'm going to like meeting you. :D:D:D

BTW, remember to tip your manifest girls ... ;);)

Ya'll'll have a blast. :)
He'd prolly be more than willing to give you the whole thing but most girls say it feels like just the tip. :P

BOLAS! I almost spewed wine on the laptop!!! Warn me when you're going to be so witty! :D:D:D:D
'Shell

BOLAS! I almost spewed wine on the laptop!!! Warn me when you're going to be so witty! :D:D:D:D

Will do. I'm not being witty now. ;)

What's the money situation on the island? Do the majority of places take credit cards or do we need to bring cash/travelers checks? Are there ATM's and banks should we need additional?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Will do. I'm not being witty now. ;)

What's the money situation on the island? Do the majority of places take credit cards or do we need to bring cash/travelers checks? Are there ATM's and banks should we need additional?

From Rich's email in January:

There are ATM’s on the island and banks that can handle any financial issues that may arise. Everyone accepts US money, traveler’s checks, credit cards and Belize dollars. It is 2 Belize to 1 US dollar.
'Shell