blueskiesbill

Ride Share to Ranch

So I have posted this before but am posting again in hopes that I will actually find someone that is around the area!!!

So I am in Baltimore MD, if you are anywhere along the way between here and the ranch and could help with gas money and tolls (depending on where you live) please let me know

If you are a new jumper and are unhappy at your current DZ and you live in or around the Baltimore area then please allow me to introduce you to the greatest dropzone ever... the first ride will be free but after that you will have to pay ;)

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

New jumpers, please don't fall for this lie. This guy lives to pray off of rookies. Placing yourself in a car with him for any length of time with nowhere to escape will be extremely detrimental to your health.

Billy, man up and show up to The Ranch if you want to hang. Don't crutch yourself on others!

did you not hear me before the ole lady is keeping an eye on the wallet!!!

So therefore i need to find someone to help with the 5 hour drive up there so that i can make more then one jump while i am there

believe me i want to be there every weekend ... maybe i should get my pilots license then i could fly ... not sure how that would be cheaper but it would def be quicker and more fun!!!

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

Well, both you guys know I'm game.
I'd just be a pain in the ass for you to pick up Bill, as i'm in NYC. So you'd have to get into the city, (via tunnel or bridge being $8) and then fight the traffic before getting out.

Although the ride up through Jersey is pretty smooth all the way up to the ranch.

PM me when you are next thinking of heading up, perhaps we could carpool. The bus ride outta NYC + cabs out to the Ranch end up costing me $70 anyways, (That's like 1/2 an IAF jump!)

And, Etch, if I had rode with him, I would have gotten back to the ranch HOURS later. B| J/k.

Speaking of which Etch, did you end up out tracking that one chick who thought she was faster than you?