AndyU

14th Annual Hog Flop 10/30/09 - 11/1/09 Hogflop

I just bought my plane ticket and am heading to my first Hog Flop. I won't know a sole there and don't know anyone who has ever gone to one, so could someone recommend to me where I can find out the details about the Hog Flop rules, times, trophies, lodging etc.

I just bought my plane ticket and am heading to my first Hog Flop. I won't know a sole there and don't know anyone who has ever gone to one, so could someone recommend to me where I can find out the details about the Hog Flop rules, times, trophies, lodging etc.

need a ride from the airport? i should be in town that fri. this will be my first one as well and unfortunately my last boogie for a while...
as far as rules they are pretty easy to explain ofer 2.5 beers
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

go to www.skydivepalatka.com

they have the number to the hotel (1 mile) from the DZ.

Rules are simple.....random 4 way team is picked (so that all teams are equal). Exit any way you like, linked, freefly whatever. Get a 4 way round together, time starts when you break grips to do your backflip and the time stops when you re-build the 4 way round. It should be noted that all 4 members must do a backflip not a frontflip or roll on your side......ask spence......after that the rest of the dive is reserved for whatever you want....although most teams try something worthy of the video.

The top 3 teams get a pretty sweet plauque.
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

Don't worry, it's a small dropzone and only friendly people are allowed to come to the boogie! ;) I'll be there, so if you see my smiling face, come say hi and I'll introduce you around. There's lots of camping space if you're bringing a tent and there's a Wal-Mart nearby if you want to buy a cheap one. The Sleep Inn down the road is really nice, it cost me about $90/night with the AAA discount.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Capt, I give away a free jump ticket to the jumper who travels the greatest distance to attend this boogie, and no chad you don't count this is yr home DZ,but glad youll be there.

And I'll give free space in my camper, to the female who travels the farthest to the event.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

The Sleep Inn down the road is really nice, it cost me about $90/night with the AAA discount.

Don't you mean AARP discount? :o

Any preregistration for this bad boy?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

So let me get this strait........I get off of work at 5AM hop on plane #1 at 08:30........hop on plane #2 at 11:30 and then hop on plane #3 at 20:30 so that I can get back in JAX at 23:30............totaling almost 3500 miles.

You forget I have not lived in my home for over a year now................that's ok............I forgive you and can't wait to see the whole fam damily!
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

SWEEEET!

I am so excited. I have been to Skydive Palatka once, in January, for the Collegiate boogie. I can't wait to come back! I'm driving down from Nashville, TN. Anyone in that area, or the ATL area want to carpool and save some on gas?

I'm totally stoked. Got a new canopy coming in the mail. Now all I need to do is pencil pack my reserve, and I'll be ready!! :P

Anyone I met from the collegiate boogie gonna be attending??

everything is ready for the Flop.

No pre -reg $25 when you get there( same price for the past three years)

Dinner is include with reg(sat)
there will be food on site all weekend
FREE BEER FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
what kind you ask*FREE AND COLD
costume contest sat nite(cash prize)
DJ sat nite
Bonfire
tracking dives,hoop jumps, HOG FLOP COMP,organized loads.Foam Pit Party, Free BEER.Electric 8 way,half naked college girls,SKYVAN,Free BEER,TDS Dives,Muff Bros Dives,Hell Fish Dives,Raffle Prizes,Free Beer, Bragging rights for the winning HF team, free camping,cornhole tourny on friday sponsered by Falling Gators(cash prize)Free Jumps*,Pig Roast,a couple of skydive vendors if they show up,Free BEER,nite jumps on friday (MOON must be full and i dont mean stacey's ass).

See Ya there....

*free jumps available after a $24 donation per jump
Team Dirty Sanchez President:Team HellFish #645 Muff Brother #3546

Is it Saturday morning? I think I just always arrived too late maybe.

Yes you sign up on Saturday morning, but you have all day to make the jump. Yo might be able to call in a special request to Art depending on when you will be arriving.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Capt, I give away a free jump ticket to the jumper who travels the greatest distance to attend this boogie, and no chad you don't count this is yr home DZ,but glad youll be there.

And I'll give free space in my camper, to the any willing female who travels the farthest to the event.

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think you may actually have to write your name down for it. I know this might be the toughest part...

and it's sooo much fun!

You can write any name--not too particular:ph34r:

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues