fireballgrl

Couchfreaks 9/2-9/7

haha yeah the boogie is a good place to do big even numbers, and a great place for pie-ing folks or getting pied. i've had my 300th, 500th, 1100th, and 1300th all at the boogie, and probably a couple others in there too B|

anybody got any good load names figured out for this year? "jimbob for 2" is about as boring of a load to be on as it is for us to announce. i'll be stuck on the mic thursday, so please bring your creative load names and beers to the window ;)

is there a lot of interest for high altitude jumps next year? just let me know and we can plan for it. usually just one jump ticket + $10 for extra extra high. Glad to see everyone out there, please add any feedback to the forum or PM me if you want any changes considered for 2010. cheers, b

we've kicked it around, but it's not looking likely at this point. we did the $1 hop/pops for the 25th anniv, and it cost us several several thousands of dollars.

hope is not all lost though...we're going to see if any vendors would be interested in sponsoring $1 jumps to help subsidize the cost.

i hope you had a great time at the boogie! if you have any other feedback on how we did in 2009, please let me know so that i can put it into the notebook for next year. :)

I hate to say it but the drawings took too long to do. I'm sure your voice was shot by the end of the night. I think in the past they tried pulling tickets through out the day. That might shorten up the giveaways. Easy gig for the bands.

That is minor however. It was a great time any way you look at it!! Thank God for the great weather again!!

Jesse,
That is great feedback, thank you. Every little tweak to our operations helps out. I'll work with Hixxx better in advance next year to thin the evening giveaways to 1-2 things from each vendor, then do drawings out of the manifest trailer throughout the day for other goodies. Thanks for watching out for my voice!!!

Yeah we TOTALLY lucked out on weather, yet again. Fingers are crossed for next year!