xenaswampjumper

Chicks Rock 2009

Ok I would ask who is going to this boogie, but it might be quicker to ask who IS NOT going to this boogie;)

and even if ya don't know me, don't like me or don't whatever, please let us know if you are attending this event, numbers, numbers.....

and of course very excited to be this time of year againB|

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

I may make an appearance. :)
It is a Wingsuit World Record Tryout too... :)

Any info on what days they are doing tryouts and who is doing them would be greatly appreciated. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Here is the current info. B|

October 1-4 — CHICKS ROCK BOOGIE 2009!!

You’ve heard about it, you’ve been to it, you feel the magnetic forces of awesomeness..... whatever the reason, Skydive Elsinore is where you’ll be October 1-4...... CHICKS ROCK. 2009.

Oct 1-2... CHEMASEXY and MELSINORE and MELISSA NELSON! leading a Head Down Skills Camp leading up to next year’s Women’s Vertical Record. *** ONLY $250 REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAMP, PLUS JUMPS. INCLUDES ALL THE COACHING, CAMERA, CAMERA FEE, COACH SLOT, AAAAAND YOUR REGISTRATION TO THE BOOGIE WEEKEND THAT'S $45 BY ITSELF, GETTING YOU ALL THE GOODIES, LONG SLEEVE T, RAFFLE, DINNER, DRINKS, AND DEFINING LIFE MOMENTS. *** Ladies, this is your chance to learn from the best in the world. SLOTS ARE LIMITED SO CALL THE OFFICE STAT TO GET YOUR SPOT. (951) 245-9939.

Oct 1-2... Brianne Thompson and Annie Peterson of Spaceland Blue, Melanie Curtis of Skydive Elsinore leading a 4-way FS Skills Camp. Dudes can play too. *** ONLY $300 REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAMP, PLUS JUMPS. INCLUDES ALL THE COACHING, CAMERA, CAMERA FEE, COACH SLOT FOR 6 JUMPS OF 3-ON-1 WITH YOUR HOTTIE AND BADASS COACH. AAAAAND INCLUES YOUR REGISTRATION TO THE BOOGIE WEEKEND THAT'S $45 BY ITSELF, GETTING YOU ALL THE GOODIES, LONG SLEEVE T, RAFFLE, DINNER, DRINKS, AND DEFINING LIFE MOMENTS. SLOTS ARE LIMITED FOR THIS ONE, SO CALL THE OFFICE PRONTO TO SIGN UP! (951) 245-9939. ***

Oct 1-2... Flight-1 Canopy Coaching, $195 per person, 5 jumps, and a whole day learning from the PD Factory Team! CALL TO SIGN UP FOR THIS NOW TOO! (951) 245-9939.

Oct 2... Flight-1 Canopy Flocking Friday! For high-performance canopy pilots with 2.0-2.4 wing-loadings, led by Jonathan Tagle of the PD Factory Team. JUMP WITH THE TIZZLE, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD WORLD CHAMPION... FOR FREE. JUST JUMPS. CANNOT BEAT THIS.

Oct 3-4... Best two days of our lives.

**Any and all types of skydiving.
**Best organizers in existence.
**Aircraft out the a**.
**One million sponsors.
**Event Raffle on crack.
**Coveted Chicks Rock long-sleeve T.
**Dinner, dancing.
**Defining life moments.
**Night Swoop Xtravaganza!
**The helicopter
**THE PARTY.
**The vibe.
**Elsinore.
-----

EVENT SPONSORS ALREADY CONFIRMED:

PD- canopies
Mirage- containers
UPT- containers
Cypres 2- AADs
Liquid Sky- jumpsuits
Sky Systems USA- helmets
Aerodyne- containers and canopies
Liquid Eyewear- sunglasses
Fastchix.com- clothing
Hypoxic- skydiving camera tools
Alti-2- altimeters
Skydivergirls.com- sharing the love!
Raw Revolution- organic yummy bars
Tony Suits- jumpsuits

AND MORE on the way.....
-----

Party theme........ 60’s...... get sexy.

Call the DZ to book the bunkhouse, (951) 245-9939... Any other questions, [email protected]. Sweet!

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

AZ peeps: Anybody heading back to Eloy/Phoenix after the boogie that may have space for one more?
:)
Edited to add: Booked my ticket out. I'll figure out coming back later. :)

WAHOOOOO!!!

I'm going to make it this year ;)

Yes you are! You're going to sit between John and I on the plane. Well.... maybe not. B|:D:D:D

:o:D:D:D

now that sounds like a way to fly!!
poor flight attendents .. haveing to put up with us :S:D:D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

WAHOOOOO!!!

Yes you are! You're going to sit between John and I on the plane. Well.... maybe not. B|:D:D:D

Too bad my big bag of crazy will have to go through the x-rays at security. :(

WAHOOOOO!!!

Too bad my big bag of crazy will have to go through the x-rays at security. :(

:D:D:D true but the TSA guys would love us!
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

SKYVAN SKYVAN!!!!! MELSINORE ROCKS....

Hey Mel! Amit was not going to come to Chicks Rock till I told him about the Skyvan on Saturday...HE IS THERE..

personally I would love to see Jaws there ;) I dont care how hot it is....u got that taken care of B|

btw thanks for that hug the other day...I really needed it! :)
EDIT: If any out of towners need help with transpo from a so cal airport or whatever please PM me with details and I will be glad to help out if it is feasible

"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

AZ peeps: Anybody heading back to Eloy/Phoenix after the boogie that may have space for one more?
:)

If I go, I am sure I can give you a ride back to AZ

Had to cancel the AZ part so now you hafta come. :)

I am trying to find out if I can do some massage work while I am there so I can pay for my trip & make some money to pay for work I will be missing. I sent Mel an email but have not heard back yet. So I will have to let you know if I can make it or not.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Updates in bold :)
-----
Oct 1-2... CHEMASEXY, MS. NELSON, and MELSINORE leading a Head Down Skills Camp leading up to next year’s Women’s Vertical Record. *** ONLY $250 REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAMP, PLUS JUMPS. INCLUDES ALL THE COACHING, CAMERA, CAMERA FEE, COACH SLOT, AAAAAND YOUR REGISTRATION TO THE BOOGIE WEEKEND THAT'S $45 BY ITSELF, GETTING YOU ALL THE GOODIES, LONG SLEEVE T, RAFFLE, DINNER, DRINKS, AND DEFINING LIFE MOMENTS. *** Ladies, this is your chance to learn from the best in the world. SLOTS ARE LIMITED SO CALL THE OFFICE STAT TO GET YOUR SPOT. (951) 245-9939.

Oct 1-2... Brianne Thompson and Annie Peterson of Spaceland Blue, Melanie Curtis of Skydive Elsinore leading a 4-way FS Skills Camp. Dudes can play too. *** ONLY $300 REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAMP, PLUS JUMPS. INCLUDES ALL THE COACHING, CAMERA, CAMERA FEE, COACH SLOT FOR 6 JUMPS OF 3-ON-1 WITH YOUR HOTTIE AND BADASS COACH. AAAAAND INCLUES YOUR REGISTRATION TO THE BOOGIE WEEKEND THAT'S $45 BY ITSELF, GETTING YOU ALL THE GOODIES, LONG SLEEVE T, RAFFLE, DINNER, DRINKS, AND DEFINING LIFE MOMENTS. SLOTS ARE LIMITED FOR THIS ONE, SO CALL THE OFFICE PRONTO TO SIGN UP! (951) 245-9939. ***

Oct 1-2... Flight-1 Canopy Coaching, $195 per person, 5 jumps, and a whole day learning from the PD Factory Team! CALL TO SIGN UP FOR THIS NOW TOO! (951) 245-9939.

Oct 1-4... Fiona Horne leading a free morning yoga class for any boogie peeps who want to attend! Starting at 8AM sharp Oct 1-3, and 9AM on Sunday post-party..... ;) hahahaa Fiona says the class is suitable for all levels and will focus on positive energy flow, stretch mobility, clarity, and inner peace. No need to bring a mat, just bring yourself.

Oct 1... NIGHT SWOOP EXPRESSION SESSION... testing out the big lights on the pond, invite of all local high-performance canopy pilots to swoop the pond...... get here early and enjoy this special treat!

Oct 2... Flight-1 Canopy Flocking Friday! For high-performance canopy pilots with 2.0-2.4 wing-loadings, led by Jonathan Tagle of the PD Factory Team. JUMP WITH THE TIZZLE, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD WORLD CHAMPION... FOR FREE. JUST JUMPS. CANNOT BEAT THIS.

Oct 2... After sunset, Andy's band will be playing a short, cool, and kick-ass set for the Friday crowd. Couple kegs on tap... chillin... groovin.

Oct 3-4... Best two days of our lives.

**Any and all types of skydiving.
**Best organizers in existence.
**Aircraft out the a**.
**One million sponsors.
**Event Raffle on crack.
**Coveted Chicks Rock long-sleeve T.
**Dinner, dancing.
**Defining life moments.
**Night Swoop Xtravaganza!
**The helicopter
**THE PARTY.
**The vibe.
**Elsinore.

Oct 4... Helicopter flying at 8AM. $60 slots. Call now to confirm your jumps. (951) 245-9939. Gotta be registered for the boogie to be able to jump the heli.

Oct 4... Silent Raffle Drawn in the AM for all the massive amounts of raffle prizes! Claim your prizes throughout the day by checking the white board list of winners! 5pm, Draw-til-you-win Raffle so that every prize walks away with an owner!
-----

EVENT SPONSORS ALREADY CONFIRMED:

PD- canopies
Mirage- containers
UPT- containers
Cypres 2- AADs
Liquid Sky- jumpsuits
Sky Systems USA- helmets
Aerodyne- containers and canopies
Liquid Eyewear- sunglasses
Fastchix.com- clothing
Hypoxic- skydiving camera tools
Alti-2- altimeters
Skydivergirls.com- sharing the love!
Raw Revolution- organic yummy bars
Tony Suits- jumpsuits
Bonehead Composites- helmets

AND MORE on the way.....
-----

Party theme........ 60’s...... get sexy.
--------------------

More info coming.......... stay tuned.......... :))))))))

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Maybe Holly and I will stop by to say hello. We'll bring the baby. anyone wanna take her on a jump? I'm sure she would love it!

I'll tuck her in my wingsuit... ;)