RastaRicanAir

RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend

....That's about all the info there is for now.
Oh, there's certain to be more to it. But it'll be a surprise.
Hell, some of it will be a surprise to ME, but I know there's a team of freaks already working on it.
There will be entertainment {**cough** boobies} and refreshing beverages, to be sure, and perhaps even food. Not to mention the unique brand of fellowship only The Farm can offer.

No. I'm not giving out a number, but it is a BIG one. So, if you know me, you know I won't let it go by lightly. If you don't, this would be a perfect opportunity to find out if I'm as big an ass as I let on.

Plus: Bolas will be there!

I don't beg.
But I'm going 800 miles to be at this thing. Anyone closer has no excuse. B|

....The kilt? Always a possibility....
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Depends who wants to give them a ride. This is a collectivist communal type of gig. Y'know, from each according to his ability....
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Depends who wants to give them a ride. This is a collectivist communal type of gig. Y'know, from each according to his ability....

Well now!! Hmm when is this? Ill be heading back to the Farm with a loaded Uhaul next Thursday? Will I make it in time? :) Yes, I am going to be a Farm Animal!! Can you say SF 10?;)

:S ok, so I finally saw Labor Day, hope I can read a map better.....:S
See you soon I hope!!

UPDATE: Guests to this event -particularly those with access to a wholesale club membership- are requested to bring along certain provisions (Read: PUDDIN') at their convenience.

Flavor selection is less important than VOLUME. Please PM me with comfirmations or questions. B|

UPDATE: Guests to this event -particularly those with access to a wholesale club membership- are requested to bring along certain provisions (Read: PUDDIN') at their convenience.

Flavor selection is less important than VOLUME. Please PM me with comfirmations or questions. B|

I'd discourage tapioca. Creamy puddings only. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm liking the sound of this! Pudding and boobies, hmmmmm. B|

It's important to cling to the simple joys of childhood regardless of our chronological age. In fact, in one conversation regarding the event yesterday, the words: slip and slide came up in the same sentence. As did the words baby and oil.

ALSO: See my thread in the Bonfire if you want to play good Samaritan and help a few more guests find some accomodations.

Good point re: the puddin,' Bolas. Rice Pudding is also out of the question.

so what's up man is this a sat. and sun thing? fri, sat and sun? mon too? how long is rastaricanair gonna be rocking the farm???
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Hey DUDE! How ya been??
I'll be there Friday throughout. But I imagine the peak jackassery will take place a bit on Friday and the bulk on Saturday night.

hey back at ya. I've been doing o.k. hitting bama regular getting some sweet video of wingsuit flying and skysurfing.B| made maybe 60 since fitz. haven't been to the farm in a while. might have to show up and watch you get your b-day spanking.

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Goddamn it.... If this was the weekend before or the weekend after, I'm there for sure. But noooo... I get stuck with the in-laws that very weekend. >:(

Oh well, I can't spank your ass, not that I'd ever want to, but at least you can't spank mine either (my b-day's Aug 26) :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh sh*t! You both just reminded me. I've gotta get get over to FedEx soon and find out how much to ship the Hole-y Paddle up to GA. (It won't fit in my luggage, and carry-on would be a feat.)
Plus, I wanna see the look on the Kinko's guy's face. :ph34r:

[Edited to Add:] Not for me, of course, bitches. But if I don't birth some more OrFuns while I'm there this trip'll be a total bust.

Oh sh*t! You both just reminded me. I've gotta get get over to FedEx soon and find out how much to ship the Hole-y Paddle up to GA. (It won't fit in my luggage, and carry-on would be a feat.)
Plus, I wanna see the look on the Kinko's guy's face. :ph34r:

[Edited to Add:] Not for me, of course, bitches. But if I don't birth some more OrFuns while I'm there this trip'll be a total bust.

Is Skymama coming? If so I'd be afraid of her breaking the paddle again. :D:D

Is Skymama coming? If so I'd be afraid of her breaking the paddle again.

I won't be able to make it. I'm going on vacation and sending my son off to college between now and then, so finances will be tight. Someone else will have to stand in for me!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I won't be able to make it. I'm going on vacation and sending my son off to college between now and then, so finances will be tight. Someone else will have to stand in for me!

Note to everybody who's attending: For the love of God, save your asses! DON'T invite Amazon!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wait a minute! Son...off to college?
Think about the savings on your food bill!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Wait a minute! Son...off to college?
Think about the savings on your food bill!

Not exactly. Instead of buying food, she's sending money to him to buy food himself. :P