RastaRicanAir

RastaRican's 'BIG ONE' B-Day Happening at Skydive the Farm - Labor Day Weekend

I'll be working the STF Grill for Labor Day Weekend.

We'll be having:
Kickin Chicken
BBQ Pork chops
Sho Nuf Pork Ribs
Italian sausage (for Hans):S
Corn
Green beans
Baked Beans
Potato Salad
Creamy Cole Slaw
Pleanty of Fresh brewed Ice Tea!!!

Come and get you some:)

People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

I've never been to STF before.... sounds like fun. Friendly faces for new faces?

Friendly faces....? Between the games we've got planned, at least two men packing kilts, and BOLAS :o....you'll be LUCKY if all that greets you are faces.

And Greg, that's why you're one of the few lucky men who gets to fondle my girl Natalie. ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Next weekend. ;)

Um, yeah. I knew that. B| I was just testing to see if you were paying attention. ;)

So, does that mean you're ON the list or OFF?
I've just received word that preparations for the sporting and competition segment of the weekend are well under way. And plans have begun for something I like to call a Buffet de Bîere.

I should be able to make this. :)
It better be worth it, though. I wanna be stunned for months at what a life-changing experience this will be. :ph34r:
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

looks like someone's got the cooking taken care of i guess i may bag the smoker and deer meat. but mike's got the main for 1 of my rig's and the slider off of my second rig. I'll be there come hell or high water. homie needs a skydive. anyone ever taken a raft out of an otter? hmmmm..
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

looks like someone's got the cooking taken care of i guess i may bag the smoker and deer meat.

Hold On! I didnt see any deer on Jethro's list. ;)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

hell i never said i didn't think it would be tough. I've tried several out of both casa's and skyvan's and haven't had a successfull one yet. just wondering if anyone on here had pulled it off. and if they had any tips to share.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I would imagine there would be an awfull lot of slammed heads, crunched fingers, excessive brusies. But hey, you could pull it off. Of course, you might end up looking like this guy:
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Alright you animals… Got room for one more out-of-towner in the Otter? :P I’m in Florida from Hawaii doing some training and sounds like an “interesting” party worth the drive. I usually hit the Farm 1-2 a year. I have all my gear, just need some friendly jumpers and an airplane. Need anything, other than more beer? See you all Friday afternoon.

Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Alright you animals… Got room for one more out-of-towner in the Otter? :P I’m in Florida from Hawaii doing some training and sounds like an “interesting” party worth the drive. I usually hit the Farm 1-2 a year. I have all my gear, just need some friendly jumpers and an airplane. Need anything, other than more beer? See you all Friday afternoon.

Hell yes we have room. It will definitely be worth the drive. Beer is always appreciated. :)

Need anything, other than more beer?

NOPE! Except maybe more beer. B|

Oh, and if anyone knows where there's an exciting, but forgiving 150-square-footer lying around, I'd be glad to stick it in my rig and air it out a few times for them. ;) My 170's feeling a bit baggy these days.

ATTENTION DAILY FARM DWELLERS!!

The Holy OrFun Tough-Love Dispenser has been shipped, as it wouldn't it in my suitcase and would make the carry-on debate TRULY hysterical.

Be on the look-out for a Fedex bag in the shape of a bubble-wrapped wooden butter-churning paddle. If ti arrives before I do, it should be opened by an OrFun or Foster Parent, and for display and admiration purposes ONLY.

HOLY CRAP!! What a ride!

Where to begin.....??:

BIG, WET, SLOPPY, ARTIFICIALLY CHOCOLATE-FLAVORED LOVE to EVERYBODY who came out and made this the best birthday extravaganza I can fuzzily remember.

Special Thanks, however to:

iluvtofly- for her ridiculous contribution in finances and footwork which made the whole thing happen. Not to mention her knee-buckling display of bravery during her OrFun initiation. :o
I'm so grateful, I didn't even take advantage of the fact that she left herself LOGGED ON to this computer.

Greg for letting us destroy his house, and dispensing a frightening amount of tough love to our newest OrFun Baby

Hansel for not bitching about the sticky spots in the grass or whatever that was all over the bathrooms

ALL of the Puddin' Wrasslers- particularly the ones who took ME on...and let me hose them off :)
Bolas- for being Bolas, in a world where surely NO ONE else would dare.:P

Marti(sp?) and Brian for the puddin' shots and other delicious treats, which made it easier to watch that perfectly good red velvet cake get destroyed on my FACE >:(

And, of course,
The Staff and Mgmt at Tequila's- for not calling the cops.

You guys are gonna make it harder than ever to wait until I can get back to the Farm again. THANKS!

I had a blast. too many incriminating pictures! I don't think I showed my boobs in any of them.:)

Prude!!!! But hey, you probably did the smart thing. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban