thomas_crowe

Skydive Atlanta, anyone jumping there?

I'm planning on flying into Thomaston, GA on Sunday 02AUG2009; and was wondering if anyone here is going to be jumping there? (Especially belly flyers).

I normally jump out at the Farm in Rockmart, but am wanting to try a new place. I'm a belly flyer with ~110 jumps. Some 4-way and a few 8-12 way jumps. Not a great jumper, but not completely inept either. Always looking to learn something new! oh, and I fall fast! Think greased homesick refrigerator. :P

I have always had a tough time at new places, and am hoping to at least get introduced to 1 or 2 people on here that are going to be out there to make things a bit easier for me. (it sucks be painfully shy :$)
Thomas Crowe, NRP
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Red Hat Linux Geek

When you check in with manifest, just tell them that you're looking for people to jump with and tell them your skills and what kind of jumps you want to do. They should be happy to help you and point someone out. If they're not, take your money elsewhere!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Always looking to learn something new! oh, and I fall fast! Think greased homesick refrigerator. :P

)

oh yeah REALLY! next time I'm at the farm we will have to test that out:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

this is a failure of epic proportions...how you could go from jumping at the farm to wanting to goto ASC is beyond me...

the farm is the best DZ in GA and should be the only one...DO NOT STRAY
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

"the best DZ in GA and should be the only one...

I am not sure what is wrong with you but I like to have a turbine within a 20 minute call of anywhere I might have a lunch hour.

A big state like GA is blessed with a few options now, The Farm being my fav so far with Monroe working it's way up there for me.

Now to have a couple of good options along the coast and we could be getting somewhere.

;)
Funny though, the others I have heard from or met from the Ranch seem so cool and anti-drama... I still want to visit there sometime.

a guy was putting together a load out of mullins k/a years ago with me as base naturally. I'm warning everyone as usual " now i fall fast guys" one guy say just how fast IS your fall rate? the guy putting it together leans in and says " think smooth rounded stones" :D:D:D

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .