hungry

DeadMan Boogie III

Greetings to all Readers!

I promised Sky Mamma that I would not be bumping the event...so I bought 100,000 impressions instead! B|B|B|

That does not count as bumping does it?:o:o:o
I hope not....don't want to run afoul of Sky Mamma!

This event is gonna rock!

Sky Mamma come on down so that we can activate your Anvilation!

Wow this thing is growing by the day!

Ciao to All!
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Subject: Dead Man Boogie Schedule

Event Schedule-- Saturday, Aircraft--Twin Otter, R44 Helicopter. Free Lunch, Hamburgers an Hot Dogs. Free Dinner, Anvil Famouse BBQ, briskets, chicken, ribs, sausage, and all the fixins.

Saturday Night-- Toga Party, Mike Moran and band playing some great tunes and lots of FREE COLD BEER on tap.

Sunday Aircraft--Twin Otter, R44 helicopter, and a Bi-Plane. Lunch and dinner will be served through the DZ deli.

Sunday Night-- Cattle Prod cranking out the sounds and lots of FREE COLD BEER on tap!!!!!!

Greetings JD!

What's your favorite old one?
Styled or unstyled?
Steel or rubber?

I want a 4020....don't need one.
Just want it.

By the way it's a stereo foam pit.
Learned from the master himself...Andy U.

See you there,
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!

It's the same foam pit from spacland no?

JD, this is the new and improved Stereo Foam pit with a new bubbling formula that will quickly remove any and all clothing. This is not for the weak or faint of heart so start your early morning jogging now!
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

We are having various items up for raffle, including 4 repacks from Bill Lee, a container and free bag, new rig carrying case, all monies collected will go to Broke Back Dave. We will also have T-shirt, Anvil Brother Memorabilia and much more with the proceeds also going to Broke Back Dave.
I can be your best friend or your worse enemy, your choice

We'll be there. Is there a limit? Choppers sounds like a blast. I think I jumped that chopper couple years ago. What's the chopper pilots name?

Chopper pilot is Crazy Dave. If you want to jump the chopper call Skydive temple and make reservations otherwise intrest is very high and it may not be available
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Subject: Dead Man Boogie Schedule

Event Schedule-- Saturday, Aircraft--Twin Otter, R44 Helicopter. Free Lunch, Hamburgers an Hot Dogs. Free Dinner, Anvil Famouse BBQ, briskets, chicken, ribs, sausage, and all the fixins.

Saturday Night-- Toga Party, Mike Moran and band playing some great tunes and lots of FREE COLD BEER on tap.

Sunday Aircraft--Twin Otter, R44 helicopter, and a Bi-Plane. Lunch and dinner will be served through the DZ deli.

Sunday Night-- Cattle Prod cranking out the sounds and lots of FREE COLD BEER on tap!!!!!!

Can't wait. what's the deal with the bi-plane??? what's the lift ticket cost? do you have to have a B. I picked up a spinning beer pong table that will be coning with me. :)

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Wow! Only 11 days till the TX Anvil Bother's Deadman Boogie III at Skydive Temple! I was just at that DZ this weekend and the people are all pumped and ready to go! The facilities are wonderful for a DZ of that size and I am really looking forward to the Otter and Chopper jumps....

Hope to see you there... CReW Skies everyone!:)