Jumpervint

Summer's End Boogie - West Plains Skydiving - Labor Day Weekend

Second Annual Summer’s End Boogie – Labor Day Weekend
West Plains Skydiving – The Ritz

Once again jumpers from the Kapowsin, Starr, Mollala, Snohomish, and Lost Prairie are invading "The Ritz." We Would Love for Jumpers From All Over to Come Join Us!

West Plains Skydiving Center: Ritzville Washington
http://www.westplainsskydiving.com/
September 3 to 7, 2009 – Labor Day Weekend
Jumps Starting Thursday Evening
Aircraft-Cessna Caravan 208/Cessna 182 $25 to 12,000’
Coaches Available for RW and FF Jumps
Possible helicopter jumps – still working on that piece.
Shooting range on dz after jumping.

Saturday Night-Traditional Bonfire/Potluck; Please Bring a Dish and Join the Fun!
BYOB --- but you know it wouldn’t be a boogie w/o jello shots
Camping and Showers Available at the DZ.
Hotel Accommodations Within 5 Miles of the DZ

Fee: $10 for beer and one night's dinner of pulled pork sandwiches

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm [email protected], our resident boogie organizer.:)
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

If you really want to do a night jump, we can arrange that. As far as I know, you'd be the first at Ritzville. Mmmmm.... beer....

Vint
. . . . .

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

If people need hotel information please feel free to pm me and i will get it to you.;)

thanks Vint for posting for me while we were at LP.

C'mon peeps come check out the Ritz - should be a great time once again!

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Looks like we will be doing nite jumps if there is any interest -:):P

Hooray.. as i said in an earlier post..."As far as I know, you'd be the first at Ritzville. Mmmmm.... beer.... "

Sounds like scary shit to me....

Vint
. . . . .

Hooray.. as i said in an earlier post..."As far as I know, you'd be the first at Ritzville. Mmmmm.... beer.... "

Vint

may be doing some lingerie jumps too...... i am wondering who would volunteer to fly camera for that ???? :D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Vint

may be doing some lingerie jumps too...... i am wondering who wouldn't volunteer to fly camera for that ???? :D:D:D:D

:)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Vint

Well, I suppose night jumps in your landibng area isn't any scarier than tryibng to land ibside a barbed wire fence at ours!!!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

The blaze from the bonfire should be lighting up the whole dz. You shouldn't have any problem seeing the landing area. (I've already started collecting wood and hauling it out there.)

And if you really want barb wire fence, we do have some out by the road....:ph34r:

Vint

. . . . .

The blaze from the bonfire should be lighting up the whole dz. You shouldn't have any problem seeing the landing area. (I've already started collecting wood and hauling it out there.)

And if you really want barb wire fence, we do have some out by the road....:ph34r:

Vint

'

Bonfire??? Not unles it's got a couch or two to help it along. Now then things would really be lit up

POPS #10490

Vint

'
Bonfire??? Not unles it's got a couch or two to help it along. Now then things would really be lit up

...... All we need is for someone to get a hold of Ruban!! he did a great job with the bonfire on memorial!! ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Theme: Beach Blanket Bingo; swimwear and lei's

Hoop Jumps available
Nite jumps - friday only
Heli jumps --- pending, but if they happen it will be on sunday.
Dinner on saturday; Potluck sunday

instead of lingerie....we may be wearing out swim wear instead.....i know, i know...let the moaning and groaning begin....who wants to see those boys in bikini's anyway ??? :S:S:S

Bonfire will be dependant on if we are still in a burning ban --- spent some time with the local sheriff on friday this week because of our small fire to find out we are in a ban right now.

DPH # 2

Once again jumpers from the Kapowsin, Starr, Mollala, Snohomish, and Lost Prairie are invading "The Ritz." We Would Love for Jumpers From All Over to Come Join Us!

Saturday Night-Traditional Bonfire/Potluck; Please Bring a Dish and Join the Fun!

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm [email protected], our resident boogie organizer.:)

Making a very limited amount of REALLY COOL $5 boogie t-shirts for this. First come first served! Printing on the front and side. B| I like this one! ;)

Can't wait to see everyone!!

Making a very limited amount of REALLY COOL $5 boogie t-shirts for this. First come first served! Printing on the front and side. B| I like this one! ;)

count doc and i in for tshirts...i think we are going to have a smaller turn out....just means more time in the air with everyone....see you all next thursday!;)
DPH # 2

Make mine an XL. See you soon. :)

POPS #10490

Including the Friday night night jumps. We've got it planned and it seems there's enough interest to get a few loads off. Rex says he needs 12 to take the Caravan, or otherwise will make multiple 182 loads. The logistics have been worked out - just need jumpers.

See you Friday!

Vint
. . . . .

hey Vint, will the night jumps be one stick or a couple passes? I have done one caravan night jump with one stick and am not gonna do another... too many people trying to kill me :S
although I have found the people at westplains to be more trustable than most that would be alot of peeps I cannot see.

if its the 182 sign me up :)
Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Rex said if they use the Caravan, then it'll be 12 peeps minimum, 3 passes with 4 out each pass with lots of separation. Sounds pretty safe to me. Full altitude?

Otherwise, the 182, from probably 7 or 8 grand.

I'll let Rex know you're interested.
. . . . .