Jumpervint

Summer's End Boogie - West Plains Skydiving - Labor Day Weekend

This just in from Markus:

The kegs are reserved for this weekend. Honeymoon Wheat Ale and Scottish Ale.

Not that that would be a reason to attend a boogie....
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

I will be out early thursday...making jello shots with skootz tomorrow. looking forward to hanging with all of you this weekend. Sounds like there is a lot of interest in the nite jump - :)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

heading over friday morning, cant wait! you can put me on the list for the night jump and a large tee. my palms already sweating for the night jump... hold me to it and dont let me wuss out!

If i am going so are you --- you land way better than i do --- :D:D:D:D

By the way, the helicopter will be out on sunday at 2pm for those who are interested! :)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

heading over friday morning, cant wait! you can put me on the list for the night jump and a large tee. my palms already sweating for the night jump... hold me to it and dont let me wuss out!

If i am going so are you --- you land way better than i do --- :D:D:D:D

By the way, the helicopter will be out on sunday at 2pm for those who are interested! :)

I think I'm going to try night jumps too.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I was out there for Memorial Day weekend and had a blast! I'll be coming out for Labor Day weekend but I'll only be there on Friday - I'd love to make my first night jump! I'm going to Glacier National Park for the weekend after that. woohoooooooo Look forward to seeing everyone again.

I was out there for Memorial Day weekend and had a blast! I'll be coming out for Labor Day weekend but I'll only be there on Friday - I'd love to make my first night jump! I'm going to Glacier National Park for the weekend after that. woohoooooooo Look forward to seeing everyone again.

we will take you for any length of time we can have ya -- ;););););)
DPH # 2

HOLY COW!!! This is what happens when I don't check out dz.com for a long time!!!

I didn't even know there was a thread for the boogie!!!!!

Ok....so I think most of you know....I will be there!!! YIPPEE!!!! My princess bed and tent will be coming along as well. So.....anybody who would feel the need of helping out a poor, sweet and innocent girl set up her tent....I will gladly repay you in beer!

Super excited and SCARED about the night jumps. I'm holding Lennox to a two way with me.

Valinda....can I reserve a shirt too?

WAHOO!!!! So excited for the boogie!!!

So.....anybody who would feel the need of helping out a poor, sweet and innocent girl set up her tent....I will gladly repay you in beer!

So generous of you to solicit and reward assistance for someone else. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And who would teh sweet and innocent chick be? I haven't seen any on this thread.:o:P

uhm....yeah, no jello for you there young man! :P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

It was great to meet you and the others from dz.com. Me and the kid had a blast, all the way home I was treated to "are we home yet" and... "when can we go back" :D

How bad did the weather get after we left saturday afternoon? We ran into rain all the way to Yakima[:/]

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

It was SO great to meet SO many new people. The Snohomies are great fun! Sorry to those I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to.

Roy.....the weather was super windy on Sunday. Three loads windy. They did get up two night jump loads though too......so I guess it was five loads total. We had 49 mph wind move through with a rain storm. You did miss a killer game of Twister though.

Great boogie! Way to go to everyone who helped!!! Cindy Loo Whoo....you pulled together another GREAT boogie!!!