cyn

Going to Lodi just before Burning Man

Any suggestions for cheap places to stay & a way to get from either Sacramento to the dz or Lodi to the dz. I arrive at Sacramento airpot at 7:35pm on Saturday August 29th. I can take the greyhound from Sacramento to Lodi at 10:05pm but dont' know where I would stay when I get to the town. I'll figure it out on my own if I have to but guidance would be super awesome. :)
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body"

Lodi has bunkhouses, and bill usually lets paying skydivers stay in them free... or if you have a tent bring it with you.. plenty of places to camp out... there are a few hotels but none within walking distance, Comfort inn and suites in Galt (about 10-15 min drive) is my favorite with cont. breakfast but its about $90 a night... hope this helps....

have you been to the lodi dz before?

Never been, nope. Comfort Rage = cheap cheap cheap, whatever that gets me. Imma be staying in an RV in the middle of the desert without running water or electricity for a week so I don't think I'll care about sleeping in a bunkhouse as long as my va jj is safe. I'll contact lodi about the bunkhouses then I guess.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body"

1-209-369-1128 heres the number, speak with bill (hes the only guy who answers the phone) don't be alarmed if he says just come on out, were open 365 days planes are running, weather is great... its just the way bill is you will never get a straight answer from him.. bunkhouses arent to bad...the va jj should be safe unless you veture out with the beer goggles on....

bunkhouses arent to bad...the va jj should be safe unless you veture out with the beer goggles on....

Thanks for the #. I'll try to make them beer-focals so I don't get myself into trouble.