PhreeZone

Work Stinks Boogie 4-7 September 2009 (Skyvan, 2 Caravans, Helicopter, Ballons + more!)

24 hours left! Hoping to hit 100 sunday afternoon :D

Im thinking about trying to organize a BFR night jump for my 100 sunday night, want in? ( you may have to do a solo night jump sat night first, not sure how that works.)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Wow! Start really knows how to put a boogie together! All computerized manafest, organizers, records, bands, beer truck, awesome BBQ truck the whole time! I had a blast and was on some of the best jumps of the season... dare I say ever??

Glad there was such a great showing of freefliers, it really made the weekend for me, and we set the Head down record for Ohio! Wooohooo!
It isn't what it could be, or it what it should be, it is what it is.

How about that fireworks show Saturday night? That show was just awesome! I've been to a lot of 4th of July shows that were not as long or as nice as that one was.

Thank you to all the staff and people who came out to jump Start Skydiving for a freaking great weekend! I never saw a wait for jump slots more then 35-40 minutes, the organizers did a wonderful job on working with everyone that I saw, the food was excellent, the landing shuttle tractor made using the entire landing area a breeze since it was a quick ride back most of the time and it seemed that everyone was having a great time!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com