petehill

Ritzville Boogie July 4

Boogie at Ritzville, WA July 4 weekend. Jumps Friday evening as well. Caravan and Cessna 182... formation loads. Organizers. Boogie lessons given for free. Showers on the DZ, indoor toilets that flush, keg beer, camping on the DZ. Lots of local motels. RV hookups. Nudity. Explosions. Shooting range behind the hangar (closed during jumping). Beer. Explosions. Nudity.
Schlosser Road exit off I-90, 50 miles south of Spokane, two miles norteast of Ritzville, WA.
http://www.westplainsskydiving.com/
Skydives. Beer. Explosions. Nudity

I almost forgot... NO Boogie fee. Pedro is buying the beer. I am bringing black powder and other accessories. Nudity. Beer. Formation loads. Explosions. Nudity.

Pete, I hate to break this to ya, but *nobody* wants to see you naked.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Naked Female Personnel, no naked you or me. We will shoot the cannon and will try to put a round clear through the telephone pole and water tower or maybe the fuel tank... we are in need of ball bearings the size of a golf ball...

Where are the pics of the destructive power the cannon, Black powder and Golf ball can impart on a Centurion Helmet???

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Naked Female Personnel, no naked you or me. We will shoot the cannon and will try to put a round clear through the telephone pole and water tower or maybe the fuel tank... we are in need of ball bearings the size of a golf ball...

Where are the pics of the destructive power the cannon, Black powder and Golf ball can impart on a Centurion Helmet???

Scott

Ha Ha! I remember that. I was the one who fired that shot. Thanks Pete.
Muff #5048

Scott

Ha Ha! I remember that. I was the one who fired that shot. Thanks Pete.

I didn't get an after picture, but here's a pic with the helmets in use.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Bad news, the midget penguins died today of heat...Good news...BBQ this weekend!
I forgot to mention that Tommy Pirus will be load organizing. Tommy will NOT be naked, but he will be dead.
Be sure to bring guns, beer, ammo, beer, small explosives (unless you have large explosives, then bring them) beer and potatoes. I have no idea what we are going to do with all the potatoes yet.
Oh, and you might want to bring a parachute too.
Jeff Sanders B|

If life is suppose to take you where you need to be...Am I there yet?

you guyz are so crazy...yest i will be there but have to be on my best behavior as my family will be there -----:S:S:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

you guyz are so crazy...yest i will be there but have to be on my best behavior as my family will be there -----:S:S:S:S:S

That will stop you? Really, that is all it takes to stop you?? I always thought you could do just about anything stupid and crazy with family around and they had to forgive you..... :S

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

That will stop you? Really, that is all it takes to stop you?? I always thought you could do just about anything stupid and crazy with family around and they had to forgive you..... :S

Scott C.

the brothers are one thing....the dad is a totally different thing ---like skootz says "I am prim and proper...sweet and innocent." :D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!