thrillstalker

anybody jump at the farm?

Awesome, Awesome place. I'll be out there tomorrow, stop by and introduce yourself if you get the chance.

PS: Ask Andy to tell you what it was like to jump way back when. When parachutes were made from animal hides. :-)
Thomas Crowe, NRP
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Red Hat Linux Geek

Awesome, Awesome place. I'll be out there tomorrow, stop by and introduce yourself if you get the chance.

PS: Ask Andy to tell you what it was like to jump way back when. When parachutes were made from animal hides. :-)

:) NICE! :P
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I live and work in Hawaii and make an annual trip to The Farm just to jump with folks there. Has my vote as best DZ in the business. You can't beat the vibe and experience level in all disciplines.

Best of luck during your upcoming AFF.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

No one the cool kids jump at the farm, nothing ever happens there. :D:D:DB|

fixed it for you. ;)
The Farm is a great DZ. Lots of us call it home. Introduce yourself when you are out there next.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Come on out to the Farm this weekend. There is a four way meet on Saturday. There will be national and world champions there. I am sure there will be some awesome post jump videos to see too.

I'll be out there Sunday, but not Saturday. :(

Good luck at the meet.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

See you Sunday then. I am spending the night and have to leave around 11am for work on Sunday. If you get there early maybe we can get a dive in. Or better yet you could "get sick" at work around lunch time on Saturday. Alittle fresh air would probably cure it too.;)

See you Sunday then. I am spending the night and have to leave around 11am for work on Sunday. If you get there early maybe we can get a dive in. Or better yet you could "get sick" at work around lunch time on Saturday. Alittle fresh air would probably cure it too.;)

Why don't you just "get sick" on Sunday morning? ;)
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe