Squeak

YEEEEAHAAA:O)

Today I did 2 jumps both were out of a navajo ADI, and both were from 14000'.
I had previously done up to AFF 6, and was told that I could try a couple of solos, to consolidate my skills.
Well today I did just that, Never jumped completely solo before, and had never stepped foot into a Navajo. (wheel and wing strut exits from a Cassna were my previous experience).
I informed my instructors that i have never done an exit like this before, they said, your sensible, you'll be fine. So I did it and they were correct.
Man what a rush, launching out at 14000 with 60ish second freefall, I did all manouvres several time and still had 6000'.
Canopy control was good on jump one, but landed off the DZ by about 20 yards. The second jump, I nailed it within 3 yards of the centre.
HOw wrapped am i .
TOP day excellent weather light breeze and a crimson sunset on the ride home.
MY LIFE ROCKS:ph34r:B| How's yours?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Congrats man!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm glad you we're jumping today, FURIUS 'cause I still work (here in Slovenia it's 18:43!!!!) and will be till 9pm. DAMN!!!!

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

Thanks Chief,
I'm a strong believer in life long learning, Iwent to University in my 30's and now teach "the unteachable kids" at the school where I work.
The fact that I started skydiving at 39 ("but your an old man sir") blows them away B|. They also thinks it's pretty ORSE (awesome in lay speak).
I agree, it's WICKED

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?