ChAzi

LSPC's Redemption Boogie July 16-19

I think I'll pay the extra $10 to keep my shirt/dress/taylor's clothes etc. Unless there's significant donations to my vodka fund. :)

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

HEY LORI! we totally need to get the girls going - - I was thinking a few warm up jumps Wed/Thurs & then whoever wants to commit to NE Women's Record gets me some info and some jump tkts. I was originally thinking 3x Friday and 3x Saturday - - less if we max our #'s of course.

SWEET...... What other fabulous skygirls want to be in the air with us? We also need a "creative" photo idea to Commemorate the event.

ARE WE THERE YET????
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

We are definitely going to have to talk it up Wed/Thurs and get some names down, I heard there might be some awesome chics coming from CO and IA - -
ooooh ooooooh how flipping cool is it going to be to throw an 8-way hybrid of just sexy ladies?!

Hmmmmm Cake...... Wait a minute I think that kind of thinking is how Taylor end up in my dress. Now I have to figure out where to get a giant cake.. ..
-Dot Warner

nix the cake, it's too hot to be in a cake. :-)

I can't decide on how to get $10 off registration.... SkydiveRadio shirt or - - -

OH OH - question (did you get your dress back?) - and then my real question - What about since there's a POPS record going on too - why aren't we doing some warm-ups with like everyone? What's the NE record... can we break that while we're at it?

Does anyone know what the registration will be and the cost of jump tickets????

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!!
hot off the press:
Jump tkts are $22 cash / $22.50 credit.

DUDE! that's cheaper than what I pay here! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

oops, broke the story an hour early - - -
actually - this is even better!!!

jump tkts are $22 straight up!
so if you don't have a pile of cash laying around - no worries - - JUMP ON CREDIT for the same price!

from what I hear jumping in the midwest has been hard due to weather - - so what better time to catch up on your skillz - - Redemptionboogie.com

We are definitely going to have to talk it up Wed/Thurs and get some names down, I heard there might be some awesome chics coming from CO and IA - -
ooooh ooooooh how flipping cool is it going to be to throw an 8-way hybrid of just sexy ladies?!

Hey,

There will be some CO chicks there, I'm working the SVCO booth, but I'm sure the guys will let me out of the cage to represent the CO ladies. ;)

Kelli
Fly it like you stole it!

5...5 days...5 days Redemption Boogie!!! (cheezy Subway post)

Hey Juice Killer - stick to your day job. Sorry Kyle, couldn't resist - and I think you got that song stuck in my head, so thanks, thanks a lot!

HEY! are you going to do some of the belly-ways with us?